San Francisco Panel Signs Off On Smaller Water System Deal
- Texas Water Agency Helps MUDs Shift From Ground to Surface. Albanese, Elizabeth // Bond Buyer;9/16/2003, Vol. 345 Issue 31720, p30
Focuses on the plans of the Dallas Regional Water Authority to market the senior-lien revenue bonds of the agency in Texas. Use of the proceeds in funding water-pumping stations and water distribution lines; Improvement on the quality of service; Reduction of groundwater production.
- Indianapolis to Issue $610M for Water System Purchase. Carvlin, Elizabeth // Bond Buyer;4/4/2002, Vol. 339 Issue 31538, p4
Reports that Indianapolis and Marion County are planning to sell taxable water revenue bonds. Completion of the purchase of water system that supplies the city and other areas; Role of the City Securities Corp. in the transaction; Purchase price of the system.
- Texas Cities Eye Favorable Rates For Upcoming Water, Sewer Deals. Albanese, Elizabeth // Bond Buyer;10/9/2001, Vol. 338 Issue 31239, p5
Reports on introduction of water and sewer revenue bond deals in bond market of Texas. Mode of acceptance of the bonds; Rating for revenue bonds; Layout of capital improvement program for water and sewer system.
- UTAH: Cleaning Up Water Debt. Williamson, Richard // Bond Buyer;4/3/2007, Vol. 359 Issue 32600, p9
The article reports that Lindon town in Utah has saved more than $4 million in interest by paying off a $3.4 million bond issue in 1992. The debt was spent in building a secondary water system to provide untreated water lawns and gardens. According to officials, the debt earlier than anticipated...
- SOUTHEAST Bond-Watch. Sigo, Shelly; DeSue, Tedra // Bond Buyer;6/27/2002, Vol. 340 Issue 31417, p31
Reports developments on bonds as of June 2002. Approval of the bond authorization budget for transporting vehicles from Hyundai Motor Co. manufacturing plant to Montgomery by the Alabama Incentives Financing Authority; Factors causing the shortage of the budget for the city of Hollywood;...
- South Carolina Water System Targets Triple-A's for $30M Sale. Sigo, Shelly // Bond Buyer;11/12/2002, Vol. 342 Issue 31511, p5
Reports that Greenville, South Carolina-based Water System officials are looking for gilt-edged ratings as they sell $30 million of revenue bonds as of November 12, 2002. Statistics of the South Carolina Water and sewer bond sales; Sources of water for Greenville.
- Bonds for water distribution system in Melrose Park, Ill., ready to price. Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;08/13/98, Vol. 325 Issue 30456, p3
Announces that Melrose Park, a suburb in Chicago, Illinois, will price revenue bonds on August 13, 1998 to finance construction of a water distribution system. Features of the system that will bring Lake Michigan water to the town and other western suburbs; Important aspects of the deal...
- N.J. Environmental Trust Prepares. $163M Sale, With a Focus on Water. Kaske, Michelle // Bond Buyer;10/16/2006, Vol. 358 Issue 32487, p34
The article reports on the readiness of the New Jersey Environmental Infrastructure Trust to sell $163 million of general and special obligation bonds in a competitive deal. The proceeds from the sale aid numerous borrowers across the state finance clean water projects and infrastructure...
- FLORIDA: Quest for Water CP, Bonds. Sigo, Shelly // Bond Buyer;11/20/2008, Vol. 366 Issue 33008, p9
The article reports on the request for Miami-Dade County commissioner to implement a $400 million commercial paper program and authorize up to $800 million of revenue bonds for its water and sewer system in Florida. Temporary financing will be provided by the commercial paper program for certain...