Tennessee Lawmakers Postpone Tax Vote
- Penny for your thoughts. Jooste, Ruan // Finweek;3/25/2010, p41
The article discusses the possibility of having the tax practitioners fees in South Africa to be deductible under the terms and conditions of the Income Tax Act.
- THE BOND BUYER LEGISLATIVE STATUS REPORT. // Bond Buyer;8/19/2002, Vol. 341 Issue 31452, p35
Presents a chart depicting the legislative report in Washington. Assessment of the total income tax of married couples; List of tax bills passed and signed into law; Number of proposed law.
- New construction rules favor high-income taxpayers. Szymanska, Anna // Warsaw Business Journal;1/21/2002, Vol. 8 Issue 3, p11
Comments on the legislation for the personal income tax relief in Warsaw, Poland. Percentage of tax refund the taxpayers is entitled on construction expenses; Type of interest rate deductible under the construction tax relief; Taxpayers entitled to interest payment deduction; Time coverage for...
- Final offerings. Brender, Mark D.; Mandel, Jeffrey // CA Magazine;Oct95, Vol. 128 Issue 8, p30
Discusses the proposed amendments to the Income Tax Act in Canada. Curtailment of a capital gains deferral previously available on the death of a shareholder; Use of capital dividend account.
- 1997 income tax changes that take effect in tax year 1998 or later tax years. Fineman, Marshall L.; Preiss, Alan J.; Goldwasser, Henry; DeMeglio, Leonard; Kaplan, Steven M.; Fielding, John J.; Weinstock, Warren // CPA Journal;Jun98, Vol. 68 Issue 6, p72
Discusses a number of legislative changes to the New York State and New York City personal income taxes that take effect in tax year 1998 or after. Credit for residential solar electric generating equipment; Credit for employment of persons with disabilities; Employment Incentive Credit;...
- Taxing matters. Cox, Charles; Rutherford, Kevin // Overdrive;Jan98, Vol. 38 Issue 1, p17
Deals with changes to income tax laws in the United States. Includes an increase in the amount allowed for deducting depreciation of equipment; Benefits of medical savings accounts; Implications of the passage of the Taxpayer Relief Act of 1997.
- THINK TWICE ABOUT TAX OPTION. Heine, Max // Overdrive;Jul2003, Vol. 43 Issue 7, p20
Discusses the income tax law in the U.S. Reduction of middle-income tax rates; Child tax credits; Marriage penalty relief.
- How to save on your taxes. // Consumers' Research Magazine;Mar1985, Vol. 68 Issue 3, p11
A rundown of the `highlights' of the changes in tax laws for 1984, products of the four major tax bills passed by Congress in the past four years.
- Income tax camel must stay out of tent. // Journal of Business (10756124);9/9/2010, Vol. 25 Issue 19, pA8
In this article the author comments on the legislative income tax bill in Washington known as Initiative 1098 in which he urged people to reject it because of its dangerous measures.