- The Bermuda Triangle of Healthcare. White, Robert S.; Hall, David M. // Health Management Technology;Jul2008, Vol. 29 Issue 7, p30
The article discusses the goal of Peoria, Illinois-based OSF HealthCare System to improve handoff communication. OSF HealthCare is owned and operated by the Sisters of the Third Order of St. Francis, Peoria, Illinois, and includes seven acute care facilities, one long-term care facility, two...
- HOSPITAL NEWS. // Modern Healthcare;01/22/2001, Vol. 31 Issue 4, p18
Presents news briefs on hospitals in the United States as of January 22, 2001. Acquisition deal between Moses Cone Health System company and Annie Penn Hospital company; Plan of University of Chicago Hospitals and Health System to build a hospital for children; Information on the acquisition of...
- Illinois Agency OKs Hospital Deals, CCRC Redevelopment. Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;6/10/2010, Vol. 372 Issue 33331, p4
The article reports that the Illinois Finance Authority has approved a deal between OSF Healthcare System and NorthShore University Health System in Illinois.
- Update. Taylor, Mark // Modern Healthcare;09/06/99, Vol. 29 Issue 36, p40
Presents several news briefs on health care from the United States (US) as of September 1999. Information on a court ruling in a lawsuit that stemmed from US President Bill Clinton's national healthcare reform task force; OSF Healthcare System's shuttering of OSF Saint Joseph Hospital in...
- FINA.org. // Swimming World & Junior Swimmer;Jan99, Vol. 40 Issue 1, p11
Presents news items and developments pertaining to the Federation Internationale de Natation Amateur as of January 1999.
- U.S. Swimming News. // Swimming World & Junior Swimmer;Feb99, Vol. 40 Issue 2, p10
Highlights news developments related to swimming in the United States as of February 1999. Sites of the Federation Internationale de Natation (FINA) Amateur World Cup in the country; Prohibited substances test ruling adopted by FINA.
- Mountain ascent register. // Geographical (Campion Interactive Publishing);Dec94, Vol. 66 Issue 12, p9
Reports that the Long Distance Walkers Association will keep a register of people who complete ascents of all mountains in England, Wales and Ireland above 2,000 feet.
- Time switch to cope with huge entry list. // Motor Sport News: The Voice of British Motorsport;5/23/2012, p34
The article reports that the Severn Valley Autograss Club British Autograss Series has advanced the starting time for the Summer Showdown event on June 3-4, 2012 due to the huge entry list of the event.
- New European Equestrian Federation. // Dressage Today;Apr2010, Vol. 16 Issue 8, p17
The article announces the founding of the European Equestrian Federation (EEF) in February 2010 to represent the European equestrian community in the Federation Equestre Internationale (FEI).