- Market Indicators. // Bond Buyer;2/7/2002, Vol. 339 Issue 31320, p31
Cites a tabular representation of information related to market indicators as of February 7, 2002. Total dollar volume of bonds to be offered at competitive bidding and through negotiation; Estimated amount of Long Term Bond Sales during the first week of February 2002; Actual amount of...
- Reoffering Yields. // Bond Buyer;2/15/2002, Vol. 339 Issue 31326, p41
Presents bond market statistics to represents reoffering yields in the U.S. as of February 2002. Date of offer; Estimated amount for offering; Value of sealed bids for different places.
- Sealed Bids Invited. the TFMG Bond Research Group // Bond Buyer;2/15/2002, Vol. 339 Issue 31326, p12
Presents invitation of sealed bids from government organization of the U.S. as of February 15, 2002. Terms and conditions for the payment of the bid; Paying agent for the bid; Financial adviser for the bid; Description of the invited bid from different state of the U.S.
- Market Indicators. // Bond Buyer;4/11/2002, Vol. 340 Issue 31363, p33
Presents chart depicting the statistics of the U.S. bond market. Municipal bond index; Total dollar volume of bonds to be offered at competitive bidding; Negotiated and competitive bond offerings.
- Market Statistics. // Bond Buyer;06/13/2000, Vol. 332 Issue 30911, p28
Presents several charts depicting bond market performance in the United States as of June 2000. Volume of bonds offered at competitive bidding and through negotiations; Details of the Lehman Brothers long treasury bond index; Summary of the municipal market data general obligation yields.
- Futures Markets. // Bond Buyer;2/15/2002, Vol. 339 Issue 31326, p41
Presents bond market statistics for upcoming markets in the U.S. as of February 15, 2002. Estimated number of contract traded; Date of open interest; Value of treasury bonds; Unit value of each contract.
- MARKET STATISTICS. // Bond Buyer;6/14/2002, Vol. 340 Issue 31407, p35
Presents several graphs and charts depicting bond market statistics in the U.S. Dollar volume of bonds offered at competitive bidding and negotiation; Prices of U.S. securities; Compilation of municipal bond yields.
- BMA, NASD Settle Differences On Corporate Bond Reporting. Kite, Shane // Securities Industry News;07/24/2000, Vol. 12 Issue 28, p7
Reports the agreement between the Bond Market Association and the National Association of Securities Dealers on corporate bond market issues. Information on price reporting in the corporate debt market; Concerns over illiquid, high-yield bond pricing; Impact on market players in the securities...
- Forward purchase agreements. // Bond Buyer;11/02/98, Vol. 326 Issue 30512, p29
Lists forward purchase agreements for municipal bond issues in the United States as of October 29, 1998. Term; Rate; Up-front.