Bryan Cave, Robinson Silverman Set Merger
- Bryan Cave merger set for go-ahead. Vere-Jones, Emma // Lawyer;6/10/2002, Vol. 16 Issue 24, p7
Reports the planned merger between law firms Bryan Cave and Robinson Silverman in the U.S. Speculation about the vote that is to take place at Robinson Silverman; Implications of the possible merger; Background on the practice of the firms.
- Bryan Cave searches for UK merger partner. Hoare, Steve // Lawyer;11/10/2003, Vol. 17 Issue 44, p5
Reports that U.S.-based law firm Bryan Cave is looking for a merger partner in Great Britain. Appointment of Don Lents as chairman; Role of Lents in Bryan Cave's plan to scale down fee-earning work and to spearhead European expansion.
- The fine art of starting over. // Crain's Chicago Business;9/20/2010, Vol. 33 Issue 38, p21
The article presents information on attorney William Zieske, founder of Zieske Law in Chicago, Illinois. He founded Zieske Law, after he was laid from law firm Bryan Cave LLP in 2009. He hired three associates on a contract basis to support an expanding clients. Although his hourly fee has...
- THE BLOG. // Lawyer;6/2/2008, Vol. 22 Issue 22, p13
The article reports that Bryan Cave LLP is launching a programme that assists its associates balance the ever-competing demands of work and life in Great Britain. It states that the company's new service will find an elderly family members an in-house assistance or a nurse with medical care....
- LAW TECH GENERATIONS. Carter, Terry // ABA Journal;Feb2004, Vol. 90 Issue 2, p18
Reports on the development of the TradeZone Web-based legal tool for the clients of Bryan Cave law firm. Features of the legal tool; Remarks from lawyer and law firm marketer Larry Bodine; Ways to appeal to potential in-house counsel.
- Bryan Cave review sees HK office downsized. Begum, Husnara // Lawyer;1/12/2004, Vol. 18 Issue 1, p7
Reports that law firm Bryan Cave is undertaking in 2004 a full-scale review of its law practice in the Far East, which is expected to result in a significant downsizing of its office in Hong Kong.
- Bryan Cave's Osborne: "We need to be nearer 80 to 100 lawyers". Moloney, Rachel // Lawyer (Online Edition);12/4/2015, p1
The article reports on the plan of Carol Osborne, law firm Bryan Cave LLP's London managing partner in England, to drive growth in capital. Her plan follows the completion of a firmwide strategic review that focuses on thought leadership, sector growth and diversity. She thinks the firm needs to...
- Bryan Cave brings in SAS for back-up as it scours Iraq for business. Malkin, Brendan // Lawyer;5/10/2004, Vol. 18 Issue 18, p1
Reports on U.S.-based law firm Bryan Cave LLP's sending of lawyers to Iraq to scout possible business opportunities. Law office being considered by the firm in the country; Bryan's clients with investment plans in Iraq.
- LEADER. Malkin, Brenda // Lawyer;5/10/2004, Vol. 18 Issue 18, p3
Comments on Bryan Cave LLP partner David Pfeiffer's visits to Iraq to scout potential business opportunities for the law firm. Regions visited by Pfeiffer; Challenges in establishing a presence in Iraq; Legal needs of companies wanting to conduct business in the country.