Changing Equity Premium Implications for Wealth Management Portfolio Design and Implementation
- Scratching Our Heads: Just What Is a Wealth Manager? // Journal of Financial Planning;Feb2004, Vol. 17 Issue 2, p18
This section discusses issues concerning the role of wealth managers and the concept of wealth management. According to Chip Roame of Tiburon Strategic Advisors, there are five areas of financial advising that advisors should be involved in to consider themselves wealth managers: financial and...
- Fire Your Index. Reinhart, Len // Financial Planning;Feb2004, Vol. 34 Issue 2, p41
Presents tips for financial advisers on the approaches to use in judging the performance of stocks for clients. Responsibility of financial advisers; Use of third-party asset management programs in presenting goal as a specific amount for clients; Advice on calculating the total amount a client...
- Stocks, Stocks And More Stocks. Bresiger, Gregory // Financial Planning;May2000, Vol. 30 Issue 5, p157
Unveils the perceptions of representatives and financial planners on demands about stocks. Underperformance of asset allocation services; Fees in private money management services.
- Planning Profession Good in Bad Times... // Journal of Financial Planning;Aug2008, Vol. 21 Issue 8, p12
The article discusses an expected growth in the number of financial planners in the U.S. According to the article, it is expected that there will be a 41% growth in the number of financial planners from 2008 through 2016. Reasons given in the article for the anticipated growth of financial...
- 72.5%. // BRW;2/19/2009, Vol. 31 Issue 7, p10
The article reports on the percentage of wealthy people in Australia who are planning to manage their money themselves in future which is 72.5%. With the decline of personal wealth, it is not shocking that wealthy individuals consider their financial planners no longer have much to offer. A...
- A financial plan. Zahos, Effie // Money (Australia Edition);Mar2005, Issue 2, p17
Focuses on financial planning. Percentage of people aged under 40 years who ignore financial planners; Suggestions for creating financial wealth in later life.
- Great Expectations. // Financial Planning;Jul2003, Vol. 33 Issue 7, p39
Presents information on inheritors of wealth for the benefit of financial planners dealing with such clients. Consequences which inheritors undergo through; Significance of inheritances to heirs and heiresses; Categories of inheritors.
- Who are you? I really wanna know. Santi, Pragash // Money Management;4/10/2008, Vol. 22 Issue 12, p16
The author reflects on the significance played of financial planner to every Australian taxpayer. He asserts that financial planner helps in the establishment of the wealth of Australian taxpayer. He also connotes that financial planner assists each taxpayer in meeting the financial goals....
- 5 Questions. Kulikowski, Laurie // Financial Planning;May2004, Vol. 34 Issue 5, p26
Offers advice on wealth management. Difference between wealth management and financial planning; Business model of a wealth manager; Role of technology in wealth management programs.