Changing Equity Premium Implications for Wealth Management Portfolio Design and Implementation
- Scratching Our Heads: Just What Is a Wealth Manager? // Journal of Financial Planning;Feb2004, Vol. 17 Issue 2, p18
This section discusses issues concerning the role of wealth managers and the concept of wealth management. According to Chip Roame of Tiburon Strategic Advisors, there are five areas of financial advising that advisors should be involved in to consider themselves wealth managers: financial and...
- Fire Your Index. Reinhart, Len // Financial Planning;Feb2004, Vol. 34 Issue 2, p41
Presents tips for financial advisers on the approaches to use in judging the performance of stocks for clients. Responsibility of financial advisers; Use of third-party asset management programs in presenting goal as a specific amount for clients; Advice on calculating the total amount a client...
- Stocks, Stocks And More Stocks. Bresiger, Gregory // Financial Planning;May2000, Vol. 30 Issue 5, p157
Unveils the perceptions of representatives and financial planners on demands about stocks. Underperformance of asset allocation services; Fees in private money management services.
- Planning Profession Good in Bad Times... // Journal of Financial Planning;Aug2008, Vol. 21 Issue 8, p12
The article discusses an expected growth in the number of financial planners in the U.S. According to the article, it is expected that there will be a 41% growth in the number of financial planners from 2008 through 2016. Reasons given in the article for the anticipated growth of financial...
- Great Expectations. // Financial Planning;Jul2003, Vol. 33 Issue 7, p39
Presents information on inheritors of wealth for the benefit of financial planners dealing with such clients. Consequences which inheritors undergo through; Significance of inheritances to heirs and heiresses; Categories of inheritors.
- Who are you? I really wanna know. Santi, Pragash // Money Management;4/10/2008, Vol. 22 Issue 12, p16
The author reflects on the significance played of financial planner to every Australian taxpayer. He asserts that financial planner helps in the establishment of the wealth of Australian taxpayer. He also connotes that financial planner assists each taxpayer in meeting the financial goals....
- 5 Questions. Kulikowski, Laurie // Financial Planning;May2004, Vol. 34 Issue 5, p26
Offers advice on wealth management. Difference between wealth management and financial planning; Business model of a wealth manager; Role of technology in wealth management programs.
- The Rebalancing Act. McCoy, Donald L. // Financial Planning;Nov2004, Vol. 34 Issue 11, p47
Discusses the importance of discipline in financial planning. Common mistakes of investors with regards to their wealth; Elements of smart investing; Factors to consider by a financial planner to be effective in providing services to his client.
- Wealth Management for Recent Widows and Widowers. Rose, Mitchell // Financial Planning;Dec2006, Vol. 36 Issue 12, Special section p14
The article offers advise for financial planners on managing wealth of recent widows and widowers. Tasks that need to be addressed immediately by financial advisors include paying funeral expenses, gathering documents, collecting benefits and identifying assets and liabilities. Some of the...