Bond Rush: Slowing the Stampede
- Bond Funds. Manson, Derek // Money;Jun2003, Vol. 32 Issue 6, p150
Presents three-year performance rankings for bond funds as of June 2003.
- Bond ambition. // Money Marketing;4/21/2005, p57
Features the Sterling Bond Fund in Great Britain. Type; Aim; Minimum investment.
- Lipper: Fund launches in Europe hit five-year low. Salih, Chris // Fundweb;12/4/2012, p15
The article offers information on the decline in the fund launches in Europe in 2012. It states that a total of 404 funds were launched in third quarter of 2012, down 35 percent fall on the 623 launches for the same period in 2011. It mentions that bonds accounted for 121 of the 404 launches in...
- Sector Focus: Europe has been the driver for global bond performance. // Money Marketing (Online Edition);9/5/2013, p53
The article comments on the impact of concerns over emerging markets on global bond fund managers. It is said that these concerns have held back the performance of many global bond funds. The bond fund sector has actually underperformed its sterling counterparts over three years to mid-August...
- Performance persistence and management skill in nonconventional bond mutual funds. Philpot, James // Financial Services Review;Fall2000, Vol. 9 Issue 3, p247
Recent empirical research has identified a tendency for equity mutual funds to provide consistent performance relative to other funds over time. Studies of bond funds have centered around investment grade, straight bonds and have concluded that fund managers outperform indexes on a gross...
- Data Points. // Money Management Executive;10/27/2003, Vol. 11 Issue 42, p1
Presents a graph on the sub-par sales opportunities for bond funds in July and August 2003.
- FW's 1995 mutual fund annual. // FW;2/28/95, Vol. 164 Issue 6, p60
Presents charts on mutual funds. Corporate bond; Flexible bond; Global bond; Global stock; Gold stock; Government bond; Growth stock; High-yield bond; Hybrid stock; Municipal bond; Sector stocks; Equity fund total return predictor.
- Platform on which to flourish or fall. Eats, Richard // Fund Strategy;2/6/2006, p16
The article reflects on which funds to choose and whether to bought or sold it for a bigger and much faster flow of money into popular funds. Looking at the pattern of fund sales in 2005, the author claims that the top three sectors, making up half of sales, are all in Great Britain. But the key...
- Bond Funds. Kalwarski, Tara; Freedman, Jonah // Money;Nov2004, Vol. 33 Issue 11, p210
Presents three-year performance rankings for bond funds as of October 2004.