The Art of Connection
- Compliance tip of the week: Needs and wishes are not the same. // Money Marketing (Online Edition);4/3/2014, p45
The article offers tips on how financial advisers prepared to advise clients to follow a course of action.
- A/C businesses a cheap source of clients. O'DONOGHUE, NICHOLAS // Money Management;2/19/2015, Vol. 29 Issue 2, p13
The article reports that the financial planners have used the accounting practices as a cheap source of new clients in Australia.
- Dealing With Irate Customers. // Wearables;Mar2013, Vol. 17 Issue 3, p34
The article discusses on how to deal with irate clients which include not ignoring the problem, staying cool to communicate effectively, and having a backup plan.
- how toâ€¦DEAL WITH DIFFICULT CLIENTS. Rushby, John // Estates Gazette;7/17/2010, Issue 1028, p95
The author discusses ways in dealing with clients with very high expectations, one of which is to ask what the client needs and another is to keep them updated.
- Create Wow Moments by Solving for Clients' Emotional Dynamics. Evans Jr., John L. // Journal of Financial Planning;Nov2014, Vol. 27 Issue 11, p38
The article discusses the importance to financial advisers of understanding their clients' emotional dynamics. Commentary is presented about differences in how clients like to feel appreciated, and how acting on these differences can help a planner compete in the marketplace. The author provides...
- Steer clients on the right path. Mueller, Van // Senior Market Advisor;Feb2013, Vol. 14 Issue 2, p48
The author expresses his views on the impact of financial and insurance advisors on leading their clients to the right path. When talking to clients, advisors should focus the conversation on the positive opportunity for gain instead of the negative potential for loss. He also advises them to...
- Becoming Emotional. GRANT, DAVE // Financial Planning;May2014, Vol. 44 Issue 5, p35
In the article, the author discusses issues in the work of young financial advisors, particularly on whether they are already prepared to handle tough and emotional conversations with their clients. Also cited are some major life events that require emotional talks like death, divorce and...
- Connection, Connection, Connection. McNeely, Juli // Advisor Today;Nov2006, Vol. 101 Issue 11, p104
The article discusses on the importance of creating a genuine personal relationship with clients in financial services. Developing this kind of relationship is the key to make the business and the people around it moving. However, staff also needs to sense the connection and relationship with...
- SUPPORT SYSTEMS. // Financial Planning;2009 Independent Broker-Dealer, p8
The article discusses support systems for financial advisors. It argues that constant communication is important between financial advisors and their clients. There is reportedly a need to continuously analyze the company's business strategy and practice management programs just like what LPL...