- Tree care on the Web. // American Nurseryman;4/01/96, Vol. 183 Issue 7, p8
Reports on the availability of tree care information on the World Wide Web page of the National Arborist Association. Topics; Contact information.
- Daily-Deal Sites: Benefit or Burden? Roe, Thomas // IDEA Fitness Journal;Jun2011, Vol. 8 Issue 6, p6
A letter to the editor is presented in response to the article "Leverage Daily-Deal Sites for Business Success," in the "Making News" section of the March 2011 issue.
- Medical Records Institute places conference brochure online. // Health Management Technology;Mar1995, Vol. 16 Issue 4, p34
Reports on the availability of information on the World Wide Web about the Medical Records Institute's annual conference on March 14-19, 1995. Includes a schedule of conference events; Listing of participating exhibitors and description of their company, its products and services; Information...
- A new chapter. FROST, MIKE // HR Magazine;Mar96, Vol. 41 Issue 3, p24
Reports on the Westchester Personnel Management Association's site on the World Wide Web.
- Cyberpolyisocyanurate? // Buildings;Apr96, Vol. 90 Issue 4, p84
Presents information on the establishment of a website by the Polyisocyanurate Insulation Manufacturers Association (PIMA). Features of the site; How to find the PIMA on the World Wide Web.
- Medical Records Institute info posted on Web site. // Automatic I.D. News;Jun95, Vol. 11 Issue 6, p44
Announces the availability of information about the Medical Records Institute's annual symposium in March 1995 on a Worldwide Web site. Web site; Title of the symposium; Topics covered during the symposium.
- Preparing for an Open-Range Future. Butterfield, Bruce // Association Management;Apr2000, Vol. 52 Issue 4, p30
Discusses how associations can use the World Wide Web to their competitive advantage. Means to find a competitive edge; How to become a catalyst for the community; Information on exploiting other competitive advantages.
- The wired whiz kids plug in. Bierck, Richard // U.S. News & World Report;5/27/96, Vol. 120 Issue 21, p74
Profiles seven young people with the Internet expertise and talent sought by those involved in the computer network world. Frank Sikernitsky, the editor of Trinity College's World Wide Web magazine; Christa McHugh, a consultant; Joseph Riewerts, a stock picker; Andrew Heitner of New Frontiers...
- What's coming. // Journal of Financial Planning;Jan2005 Supplement, Vol. 18, p24
The article discusses the Financial Planning Association's (CFP) annual Retreat for 2005 that focuses on learning and interacting with others in the financial planning industry. Ray Ferrara, CFP's chair for the event, says that it is important to follow the lead of previous retreats to further...