- Innovative dispensing. // Global Cosmetic Industry;Sep2003, Vol. 171 Issue 9, p29
Reports on the launching of lotion pumps and mechanical dispensers by Airspray and Rexam Dispensing Systems in the U.S. Expansion of the product line; Description of the packaging designs; Features of the product.
- Move Over Gloss, Here Comes the Queen. Edgar, Michelle // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;12/29/2006, Vol. 192 Issue 135, p7
The article focuses on the Lipstick Queen collection planned to be launched by Australian lipstick designer Poppy King in New York in December 2006. The collection contains 10 shades, from brown and pink to classic red, with names like Saint Wine and Sinner Nude. With packaging inspired from...
- Putting a squeeze on efficiency. Abrams, Bernard // Packaging Digest;Dec2001, Vol. 38 Issue 12, p46
Reports the restructuring of the original line for YoSqueeze yogurt in tubes by Stonyfield Farm in Londonderry, New Hampshire. Processing changes in the product packages; Installation of the CH-2 continuous-motion cartooner from Elliott Manufacturing; Functions of the 2000SL case packer. ...
- Cyklop in line. // Packaging Magazine;1/23/2003, Vol. 6 Issue 2, p13
Reports on the formation of the moulding production line for the strapping equipment of Cyklop UK. Use of the mouldings; Manufacturing process.
- A+ Secure Installs New Bottling Line. // Nutraceuticals World;Mar2012, Vol. 15 Issue 2, p28
The article reports on the launch of new bottling line by LaVergne, Tennessee-based A+ Secure Packaging LLC to increase and enhance its product offerings to consumers in 2012.
- SWANSON BROTH LAUNCHES IN A 4-PACK. // Food & Beverage Packaging;Dec2012, Vol. 76 Issue 10, p18
The article informs that Swanson Corp. has launched its Flavor Boost concentrated broth in a new 4-pack, and introduced a seafood variety to its line of concentrated broths.
- Flexibility is key for new packaging line. Mans, Jack // Packaging Digest;Mar2013, Vol. 50 Issue 3, p24
The article features food spices, flavors and proprietary blends provider Custom Blending of Fort Collins, Colorado. It claims that the company's consumer product line Rodelle is the U.S.' fastest growing brand of vanilla extracts and baking essentials found in grocery stores throughout North...
- Small ball: Marketers rely on line extensions. Neff, Jack // Advertising Age;4/11/2005, Vol. 76 Issue 15, p10
Focuses on the product line extensions made by package goods marketers in the U.S. Percentage increase in package goods product offerings; Sales threshold reached by non-food products; Factor that affects product sales.
- Chocs away to Russia. // Packaging Magazine;1/12/2006, Vol. 9 Issue 1, p17
The article reports that an automatic and flow-wrap line for chocolate bars has been installed by Autowrappers at a multinational confectionery manufacturer in Russia. The high speed line will initially wrap around 400 bars per minute and can accommodate an increase of throughput to more than...