A right royal week for loyalty
- You can't buy loyalty. Dunn, Edwina // Brand Strategy;Nov2002, Issue 165, p3
Comments on the importance of loyalty programs to business enterprises. Consequence of loyalty scheme absence on retailers; Importance of loyalty cards on shoppers; Claim of companies on the ineffectiveness of loyalty programs on attracting customers.
- Where's the loyalty? Look in the mirror. Gitomer, Jeffrey // Warsaw Business Journal;1/28/2002, Vol. 8 Issue 4, p18
Focuses on the importance of customer loyalty in every business. Roots of loyalty; Citation on case of the basketball team Charlotte Hornets; Impact of fierce competition on the development of internal loyalty.
- Customer Loyalty. Keiningham, Tim; Vavra, Terry // Sales & Service Excellence Essentials;Jan2006, Vol. 6 Issue 1, p5
This article focuses on ideas for companies to achieve customer loyalty. There are facts which are essential to achieve customer loyalty. One is that customer loyalty takes more time to grow, so planning and patience are required to achieve this. Customer loyalty also requires mutually...
- Exploring the Benefits Obtained in a Loyalty Programme applied to Retailing. Lara, Pedro Reinares // European Retail Digest;Winter2005, Issue 48, p48
This article enumerates the effects of loyalty programs in a retailing company. Among the benefits of this program are the incorporation of qualified consumers, it permits sophisticated micro and geo-marketing actions up to now only within the reach of companies with major resources, greater...
- What Price Loyalty? Compton, Jason // CRM Magazine;Mar2005, Vol. 9 Issue 3, p14
Focuses on loyalty programs offered to customers by businesses. Overview of competition between companies; Key to effective competition for customer loyalty; Advantages of a multichannel strategy for companies.
- How to Strengthen Customer Exit Barriers. Roche, Elizabeth // CRM Magazine;Mar2005, Vol. 9 Issue 3, p26
Presents several strategies for businesses to increase customer loyalty. Education of customers about a particular domain of the business; Customization or personalization of standard products to meet the needs of the customer; Generating trust through service history and support; Provision of...
- Mickey's Not for Everybody. Carroll, Jane // Across the Board;Feb2000, Vol. 37 Issue 2, p11
Criticizes the business enterprises that employ entertainment to retain and attract customers. Importance for companies to recognize the value of experience over entertainment; Reasons entertainment worked for Disneyland; Some of the outstanding actions taken by companies in order to retain...
- Myths About Customers. Guaspari, John // Across the Board;Feb2000, Vol. 37 Issue 2, p53
Criticizes some conventional wisdom regarding customer service. Reasons business enterprises do not have internal and external customers; Why companies should not strive for customer loyalty; Views on business enterprises being customer-driven.
- Sales Moves. Gitomer, Jeffrey // Enterprise/Salt Lake City;7/9/2001, Vol. 30 Issue 52, p10
Presents the customer service tips for business enterprises in the U.S. Shift from satisfied to loyal customers; Importance of practice service; Relevance of the customers' time.