Oooh, what a picture!
- What were they thinking? // Ivey Business Journal;May/Jun2001, Vol. 65 Issue 5, p82
Observes some advertising campaigns. Characteristics of a good advertising campaign; Campaign run by Tampax at the 2000 Woodstock festival; Alcatel's multimedia campaign showing Martin Luther King; Issues raised regarding protests at the 2001 Summit of the Americas in Quebec City, Canada.
- Museum plans salute. // Advertising Age;11/11/1991, Vol. 62 Issue 48, pA-12
Focuses on the seminars and special exhibits of advertising campaigns that will highlight the 50th anniversary of the Advertising Council to be held in the Museum of Television & Radio in New York City in November 1991. Information the seminar titled The Conscience of Advertising; Overview of...
- Images of the Week. // Advertising Age;3/27/2006, Vol. 77 Issue 13, p50
The article features photographs of various advertising campaigns exhibited by students during the One Show China's student workshops in November 2005.
- Campaign Season. Freed, Stacey // Journal of Light Construction;Jan2013, Vol. 31 Issue 4, p51
The article presents a case study of a marketing campaign launched by licensed contractor Criner Remodeling in Yorktown, Virginia for their brand popularity and long-term profits. Robert Criner, owner of the company, make a list of the neighborhood's homeowners' association for the seminar and...
- WHAT HAS FOUR LEGS AND IS BRINGING A LOT OF NEW INVESTORS ON THE RUN? McKeon, Nancy // Sports Illustrated;6/28/1976, Vol. 44 Issue 26, p9
The article reports on the success of an advertisement published by the Thoroughbred Breeders of Kentucky in a 1976 issue of the "Wall Street Journal." Said advertisement was reportedly able to draw potential investors who will attend the Day in Kentucky seminar on October 15. In 1975, such...
- Calendar. // Brandweek;5/24/2004, Vol. 45 Issue 21, p28
Presents a calendar of events on advertising campaign and brand marketing in June and July 2004. 16th International Brand Design Conference presented by Design Management Institute in Vancouver, British Columbia; Advertising & Marketing to Kids, presented by Children's Market Services Worldwide...
- Marketing Briefs. // Marketing News;2/17/1984, Vol. 18 Issue 4, p23
This article presents several news briefs related to the field of marketing in the United States. A call for papers has been issued for the 9th Macromarketing Seminar. It will be organized during August 16-19, 1984, at the University of British Columbia, Vancouver, Canada. A public service...
- news briefs. // Aftermarket Business;Apr2002, Vol. 112 Issue 4, p11
Presents news briefs on the automotive aftermarket industry in the U.S. in April 2002. Schedule of the seminars to train the industry on using the Enhanced Line Review process; Focus of the campaign from Tenneco Automotive.
- ON THE QTâ€¦. // Campaign;4/5/2007, Issue 14, p19
The article offers news briefs related to the mass media industry in Great Britain. DFGW company has turned down two business offers including one by Ilva SA and another by Toshiba Corp. It is stated that WCRS has created a Fuzzy Felt mailer for its Bupa campaign that looks similar to the...