A bit of artistic Licence from ITV
- TV soap opera highlights digital divide. // Computer Weekly;5/13/2003, p1
The government of Great Britain has teamed up with the TV soap Coronation Street to publicise its Get Started campaign to bridge the digital divide. People will be eligible for a free Internet introductory session at one of 6,000 UK Online centres until June 30, 2003. TV firm Granada, which is a...
- ITV bosses plan joint tour of media agencies. // Marketing Week;8/22/2002, Vol. 25 Issue 34, p14
Reports on the plan of ITV executives to team up with Carlton Communications and Granada sales house chiefs in a tour of the top media agencies and key advertisers to promote ITV as a brand. Speculation about the joint effort from critics; Names of executives involved in the venture.
- Granada returns to movie-making. Dawtrey, Adam // Variety;2/7/94, Vol. 354 Issue 1, p33
Reports on Granada TV 's return to the film business. Goals; Views on film production; `Jack and Sarah'; `Prime Suspect'; `Dancing Queen.'
- Granada plans int'l channel. // Variety;03/31/97, Vol. 366 Issue 9, p43
Reports on Granada Media Group's plans for the launching of its international channel to be called Granada UK TV.
- Worth more together or apart? Lorenz, Andrew // Management Today;Nov97, p56
Focuses on Granada, a company in Great Britain. Speculation on whether the company is worth more as one entity or two; Financial performance of the company; Information on Granada's takeover of the Forte hotel company; Management of the Forte group after the takeover; Financial and operational...
- Granada Media realigns TV division. Dawtrey, Adam // Variety;8/19/96, Vol. 364 Issue 3, p33
Reports on Granada Media Group's reorganization of its television division.
- Strettons' thrust bogged down by distracted bidders. Jenkins, Samantha // Estates Gazette;3/29/2003, Issue 313, p87
Reports on the auction by Strettons which was covered by the film crew of Granada TV. Auction of a house in High Moor, Stockport; Analysis on the Percentage of margin over reserve amount.
- Nelmes heads Granada's sat programming. Kaye, Jeff // Hollywood Reporter;12/26/95, Vol. 340 Issue 19, pI-3
Reports that Dianne Nelmes has been chosen as director of programming for Granada satellite television. Plans of Nelmes to create five lifestyle channels; Other positions of Nelmes within Granada.
- Granada to delay PowerChannel launch due to 'technical problems.'. // Marketing Week;2/1/2001, Vol. 23 Issue 52, p12
Reports that Great Britain-based media company Granada Media plans to delay the launch of its Internet television venture PowerChannel as of February 1, 2001. Previous delays in the venture's launch.