'I sentence you to 90 minutes...'
- Farm picks up brief to help raise profile of IPC's Loaded
title. // Campaign;2/13/2004, Issue 7, p2
IPC Media has awarded Farm the creative advertising account for its flagship men's magazine, "Loaded." The agency has been tasked with raising the profile of the magazine which competes against the market leader, Emap's "FHM," and Dennis Publishing's "Maxim," in its tenth anniversary year. The...
- Farm triumphs in Courage shoot-out. // Campaign (UK);7/20/2007, Issue 29, p3
The article reports on Farm's triumph over its bid for advertising account of the Wells & Young's owned beer brand in Great Britain. According to the author, the agency has won in the final quest against Krow. He added that Farm will be responsible for relaunching Courage brands and raising its...
- Esporta hires Farm for health club campaign. Jardine, Alexandra // Marketing (00253650);1/27/2000, p5
Reports on the hiring of Farm, the advertising agency formed by political lobbyist Derek Draper, for the health club advertising campaign of Esporta, the health club brand of First Leisure. Esporta chain's preparation for a stock market flotation; Details of the marketing plan.
- Farm scoops Â£2.5m Smart car business. // Marketing Week;7/31/2003, Vol. 26 Issue 31, p10
Focuses on the awarding of advertising account to Farm by DaimlerChrysler for its Smart car. Implication of the decision; Launch of Roadster and Roadster-coupÃ© sports cars; Sponsorship of Robbie William's European tour.
- Farm wins Enjoy England creative business. Nicholson, Kate // Campaign;6/9/2006, Issue 23, p6
The article reports that Enjoy England, the domestic marketing division of Visit-Britain, has hired advertising agency Farm. The agency has been briefed to develop a campaign that will encourage people to take more short breaks and holidays in England. Laurence Bresh, Enjoy England's general...
- Farm lands Skinny Cow creative brief. Bussey, Noel // Campaign;9/22/2006, Issue 38, p5
The article reports that the advertising agency Farm has picked up the Â£2 million advertising account for the low-fat ice-cream brand Skinny Cow. The agency picked up the business following a four-way pitch against undisclosed agencies. Skinny Cow is not planning on putting out any further TV...
- Farm in food hygiene drive. // Campaign;6/13/2008, Issue 23, p5
The article reports that Farm has extended its Germ-Watch brand identity for the Food Standards Agency (FSA) to a new campaign to promote Food Safety Week in Great Britain. The move aims to promote good hygiene practice by advising on the best ways to avoid food poisoning. The advertisement...
- Farm unveils debut work for jobs website. // Campaign;05/19/2000, Issue 20, p8
Reports on Farm's creation of the launch campaign for Hotrecruit.co.uk, the jobs Web site aimed at temporary workers. Target users of the site; Multimedia used in the campaign.
- Co-operative's Funeralcare brand picks Farm and Oliis for nationwide campaign. // Marketing Week;8/7/2003, Vol. 26 Issue 32, p10
Reports on the appointment of Co-operative Group's funeral services brand Funeralcare over Farm and Oliis to handle nationwide campaign in Great Britain. Venture between the two group to devise the campaign; Features of a true story of how staff helped to make funeral relevant to the deceased;...