Shift the media-neutral concept up a few gears
- Orange picks Gyro for B2B campaigns. Kleinman, Mark // Marketing (00253650);9/5/2002, p8
Reports on the appointment of integrated agency Gyro company in handling the media planning in advertising of Orange campaign.
- Starcom to handle Dentsu's HK briefs. Hille, Alfred // Media: Asia's Media & Marketing Newspaper;7/12/2002, p1
Reports on the appointment of advertising agency Starcom in handling the media planning and buying assignments of Dentsu Inc. in Hong Kong, China. Enhancement of strategic planning tool; Reason for choosing Starcom; Statement of Dentsu managing director Morihiko Noguchi on the consolidation.
- ON THE CAMPAIGN COUCH...WITH JB. Bullmore, Jeremy // Campaign;10/19/2001, Issue 42, p14
Presents a question and answer advisory concerning advertising media planning in Great Britain. Details on fundamental brand issues in advertising planning; Reasons of media agencies to get into brand strategy; Concept of 'Big Idea'.
- Business Performance League: 22 September. // Campaign (UK);09/22/2000, Issue 38, p7
Presents a chart on the business performance of top advertising and media agencies in Great Britain as of September 22, 2000. Name of agencies; Ranks; Total billings gained and lost; Net billings gained.
- Bast-Durbin Media Planners For Deer & Turkey Expos. // Archery Business;Nov/Dec2012, Vol. 37 Issue 7, p18
The article reports that Bast-Durbin Media Planners has been hired to manage the media planning for the "Field & Stream" Deer & Turkey Expos to be held in Wisconsin, Ohio, Michigan, and Illinois.
- Media performance league: 4 Oct. // Campaign (UK);10/4/2002, Issue 39, p8
Reports the ranking of advertising agencies based on media performance in Great Britain.
- 'Neutral' still a live issue. Bernstein, David // Design Week;1/23/2003, Vol. 18 Issue 4, p12
Focuses on the concept of 'media neutral planning.' Objectivity; Advertising agencies; Media planning and buying.
- GLA appoints three to media roster. // Marketing Week;8/21/2003, Vol. 26 Issue 34, p12
Reports on the appointment of advertising agencies MediaCom, Pawson Media and PHD Compass to handle the media planning account of Greater London Authority in London, England. Terms of the agreement; Amount of advertising campaign; Specification of advertising campaign.
- Uncovering media bias within agencies. Wilkinson, Amanda // Marketing Week;1/18/2001, Vol. 23 Issue 50, p18
Examines media bias within advertising media agencies in Great Britain. Statement that agencies do display media preference; Need for clients to consider other media alternatives; Chart on agencies in terms of their billings and their percentage share in each medium; Finding that the top ten...