Warner expands music licensing activities
- Warner Music U.K. forms new division. Clark-Meads, Jeff // Billboard;10/14/95, Vol. 107 Issue 41, p50
Reports on Warner Music U.K.'s move to establish Warner ESP, a new division to handle special projects for all its United Kingdom labels. National accounts sales manager Martin Craig as head of the new division; Aims and operations of Warner ESP.
- ARCHIVE. // Music Week;11/22/2013, Issue 47, p48
The article recalls the time where EMI is trying to acquire Warner Music UK Ltd. on November 29, 2013
- Cook named Atlantic UK boss. INGHAM, TIM // Music Week;4/4/2014, Issue 63, p1
The article announces that Ben Cook was appointed president of record label Warner Music UK Ltd.
- Lousada interviewed at next Evening Sessions. // Music Week;5/23/2014, Issue 70, p1
The article focuses on the announced interview of the head of Warner Music in Great Britain Max Lausada at Music Week Evening Session.
- Christian steps up at Warner. INGHAM, TIM // Music Week;5/23/2014, Issue 70, p4
The article announces the promotion of Damian Christian as director of promotions for music recording company Atlantic Records UK and senior vice president (SVP) of promotional strategy for music company Warner Music UK (WMUK).
- Breeden in as Warner CFO. // Music Week;10/31/2014, p2
The article announces the promotion of Peter Breeden, as the chief financial officer at Warner Music UK Ltd.
- Long time gone. // Billboard;12/17/94, Vol. 106 Issue 51, p32
Presents a photograph of performer Joni Mitchell in London, England with Warner Music U.K. executives.
- Atlantic picks Price for new role. Cardew, Ben // Music Week;2/20/2010, Issue 7, p6
The article reports on the engagement of producer and solo artist Stuart Price as creative consultant for Atlantic Records UK, a role that will see him cooperate with the roster of artists of Atlantic.
- PICTURE OF THE WEEK. // Music Week;4/5/2013, Issue 14, p8
A photograph of the godfathers and senior executives of the music record company, Atlantic Records Jerry Wexler, Ahmet Ertgun, and Nesuhi Ertegun is presented.