Starcom Motive kicked off ï¿½5m Air Miles brief
- Carat tipped for Â£35m Lego task. Lester, Robert // Marketing Week;9/23/2004, Vol. 27 Issue 39, p15
Reports that the creative agency Carat is expected to win Lego's European media buying and planning business. Ending of contract with Starcom Motive; Business losses; Plan to return to its core building-brick product; Promotion of marketer Henry Poulsen to European chief.
- Media performance league: 10 Oct. // Campaign;10/10/2003, Issue 41, p6
Presents a list of the top ten British advertising companies based on their media performance as of October 10, 2003. Position of Initiative Media Inc. in the list; Total billings gained by Mindshare during the second week of October 2003; Total billings lost by Starcom Motive during the same...
- Air Miles in hunt for media buyer after rival launch. // Marketing (00253650);6/13/2002, p3
Details the recruitment of a media buying agency by Air Miles to handle its media buying account in Great Britain.
- RNIB to move ad work out of JWT. // Marketing (00253650);1/19/2005, p2
This article reports that Royal National Institute of the Blind (RNIB) is reviewing its Â£1m advertising account out of J. Walter Thompson Co. (JWT). The charity is understood to be drawing up a shortlist of creative agencies for a pitch to be held in the summer. The RNIB hired JWT in June...
- BBH's Starcom sale is fresh opportunity to develop planning. Beale, Claire // Campaign (UK);5/23/2003, Issue 21, p2
Bartle Bogle Hegarty Ltd. (BBH) has sold its share in the company Starcom Motive, created by BBH by merging its own media operation with the in-house media department of Leo Burnett Co. in 2000. BBH has a clear media agenda behind the sale of its share in Starcom Motive. The mutual respect...
- Starcom Motive. // Marketing (00253650);Dec2002 Supplement, p10
Focuses on the success of advertising agency Starcom Motive in the year 2002. Projects won by the agency; Sponsorship of the television program 'The Osbournes.'
- STARCOMMOTIVE. // Campaign (UK);1/11/2002, Issue 1, p25
Features Starcom Motive, an advertising agency in Great Britain. Failure of the company to translate its planning expertise into billings in 2000; Impact of the management reorganization on the operation of the business; Clients of the firm.
- Emap Performance shifts media buying into Starcom Motive. Lee, Jeremy // Campaign (UK);7/12/2002, Issue 27, p1
Reports the selection of Starcom Motive to handle the media buying business of Emap Performance in Great Britain.
- Initiative wins Â£5m Air Miles. Johnson, Branwell // Marketing Week;7/11/2002, Vol. 25 Issue 28, p13
Reports the selection of advertising agency Initiative Media to handle the media planning and buying account of Air Miles in Great Britain. Transfer of the account from Starcom Motive; Agencies competing for the account; Partnership with Tesco by the company in promoting the World Cup event.