Ad spend plummets in first quarter of 2002
- Owning a Piece of Mind. Shooner, Matt // Landscape Management;Jun2003, Vol. 42 Issue 6, p18
Provides tips for landscaping business in the U.S. Importance of advertising; Type of products and services to offer; Amount of the capital investment.
- POLISHING UP THE REGIONS. Cowen, Matthew // Campaign;6/29/2001, Issue 26, p24
Reports that investment in regional newspapers has seen them retain their advertising revenues despite Great Britain's media fragmentation. Credibility to its readers; Advertisers' doubts on the suitability of placing ads on regional papers; Need to attract young readers to sustain in the...
- Ask the Experts. Davie, Amanda // Marketing Direct (1366896X);Jun2008, p45
The article highlights the actions that marketers in Great Britain can adopt to remain competitive following the decision of Google to abolish its trademark protection policy. Marketers are advised to monitor their daily capital spending and adjust brand term strategies. Meanwhile, the author...
- Fallon tiptoes into Far East. Madden, Normandy // Ad Age Global;Jan2001, Vol. 1 Issue 5, p6
Deals with the plan of Fallon company to open an office in Singapore during the first half of 2001. How the plan of the agency to enter the Asian market has started; Approach to be used by the company in adopting the Asian way of advertising.
- Tennis Australia serves up new look. Nguyen, Maria // B&T Weekly;1/19/2007, Vol. 57 Issue 2595, p4
The article reports on the investment made by Tennis Australia on a multi-dollar marketing overhaul to lift stagnant participation levels in sports particularly tennis. The governing body for tennis in Australia is planning a major Asian marketing push to promote its flagship event. Tennis was...
- Telegraph spins off new venture to deal with online projects. Griffiths, Anna // Campaign (UK);11/26/99, Issue 47, p2
Focuses on the decision of Telegraph Group to set up a separate company to take care of its online activities and the appointment of Hugo Drayton as managing director of the created company. Opportunities to be developed by the Hollinger Telegraph New Media; Benefit of the company on the...
- MediaCom creates specialist group to cover internet work. // Campaign (UK);11/26/99, Issue 47, p4
Reports the creation of Media.com Interactive by MediaCom TMB designed to provide media planning and buying expertise on the Internet. Online campaigns implemented by the agency; Clients of the company.
- Mazda aims Â£4m push at young drivers. Arnold, Matthew // Marketing (00253650);12/20/2001, p2
Reports on the capital investment of Mazda Britain to reposition its marque to appeal to younger consumers with the help of a strapline imported from the United States. Indulgence in an above-the-line brand campaign; Concept of the commercial; Depiction of Mazda model by the advertisement.
- Net Investments roll on. // Adweek New England Edition;03/22/99, Vol. 36 Issue 12, p35
Reports on developments related to capital investments to advertising agencies in the United States as of March 22, 1999. GE Capital, American Express Co. and Motorola's capital infusion into Interactive Pictures; MaMaMedia's search for a second round of financing via placement agent BancBoston...