D'Arcy/MediaVest beat four to grab DVLA task
- Dual registration plate made as simple as 132. // Irish Motor Management;May/Jun2013, p5
The article offers information on the second registration plate 132 launched by the Society of the Irish Motor Industry (SIMI) for cars which will be purchased from July 2013 to December 2013. It forecasts that the new registration plate will improve the sale of cars in the later half of 2013....
- This week in CB history. Duperray, Martha Dreyer // Caribbean Business;9/24/2009, Vol. 37 Issue 38, p17
The article offers news briefs related to business in Puerto Rico. The October 2009 extraordinary legislative session and the 2010 regular session will tackle on tax reductions, a new system of automobile registration and the new agricultural controls. Tourism Co. has cancelled the special...
- Delaney lands Â£7m DVLA task. Singh, Sonoo // Marketing Week;6/12/2003, Vol. 26 Issue 24, p11
Reports on the selection of Delaney Lund Knox Warren to handle the advertising campaign of the Driver and Vehicle Licensing Agency in Great Britain. Awareness of motorists to changes in vehicle registration; Budget for the commercial; Response to the problem of uninsured cars.
- DVLA hands Â£7m licence alert job to Delaney Lund. Kleinman, Mark // Marketing (00253650);6/12/2003, p6
The Drivers and Vehicle Licensing Agency (DVLA) of the Great Britain has awarded a Â£7 million advertising brief to advertising agency Delaney Lund Knox Warren to warn drivers that they could face prosecution for failing to re-license their vehicles. The offence of being the registered keeper...
- COI puts DVLA brief out to pitch. Thurtle, Gary // Marketing Week;4/18/2002, Vol. 25 Issue 16, p11
Reports the search for an advertising agency by the Great Britain Driver and Vehicle Licensing Agency to promote changes in the vehicle registration system. Shortlist made by COI Communications; Details on the planned campaign; Availability of different agency forms.
- Fear eats the soul. Klahr, Sharon // Advertising Age's Creativity;Jul/Aug98, Vol. 6 Issue 6, p10
Presents information on advertising campaigns by various advertising agencies in the United States. Examination of the campaign done by the advertising agency Wieden and Kennedy/Portland for the Nike company; Details on the campaign by the agency Leo Burnett for the Noxzema company; Objectives...
- The problems of getting a good ad campaign. Nucifora, Alf // Business News New Jersey;04/20/98, Vol. 11 Issue 16, p16
Addresses issues related to the creation of an effective advertising campaign by renowned advertising agencies. Challenge of advertising director on how to motivate advertising staff to deliver outstanding campaign; Importance of trust and confidence between creative team and client.
- TOP TEN INTERNATIONAL ADS. // B&T Weekly;2007 Annual Supplement, p18
The article lists "B&T" magazine's top 10 international advertisements, including Nordpol + Hamburg's Power of Mind advertisement for Wind Energy initiative in Germany, Ogilvy & Mather Toronto's Evolution campaign for Dove Self Esteem Fund in Ontario and Y&R Buenos Aires' Football campaign for...
- TEN BIGGEST ACCOUNT MOVES. // B&T Weekly;2007 Annual Supplement, p20
The article lists "B&T" magazine's 10 biggest advertising account moves in Australia, including Commonwealth Bank's decision to turn to San Francisco, California-based Goodby Silverstein and Partners for its brand work, Ikon Communications' acquisition of Coca-Cola media contract and New Zealand...