Pepsi apes Coke lemon spin-off
- Britvic flat profits place focus on healthy drinks. // Food & Drink Technology;Dec2006/Jan2007, Vol. 6 Issue 4, p7
The article reports on the marketing strategy of Britvic Soft Drinks Ltd. to promote its Robinson Fruit Shoot drinks in Great Britain. The strategy was influenced by its flat annual profit report as health conscious consumers are switching to juices, smoothies, and mineral water. As part of the...
- Robinsons in 'fresh' launch. // Marketing (00253650);12/10/2008, p3
The article reports that Britvic Soft Drinks Ltd. will extend its range of Robinsons drinks. In line with this, the company launch its first all-natural ingredients squash brand in early 2009. The brand, Be Natural, is intended to fill the void left by consumers seeking cheaper healthy...
- THE FIRM. // Food Manufacture;Feb2001, Vol. 76 Issue 2, CAREERS. p2
Presents British Vitamin Product Company (Britvic) as the top soft drinks manufacturers in Great Britain. Joint venture between Pepsico Holdings and Britannia Soft Drinks; Historical details of Britvic; Brand name of the products of Britvic.
- Britvic to launch juice against 'flawed' Sunny Delight. Brabbs, Cordelia // Marketing (00253650);6/29/2000, p1
Reports on Great Britain-based Britvic's launch of the drink brand, Juice Up. Aim of competing with the Sunny Delight brand; Capitalization on the negative publicity on Sunny Delight's sugar content; HHCL & Partners' handling of the product's advertising.
- Britvic faces buyout after run of bad luck. Wilkinson, Amanda // Marketing Week;10/22/1998, Vol. 21 Issue 34, p22
Examines the outlook for Britvic Soft Drinks following the company's restructuring program in 1998. Lost profits recorded by the company; Factors which affected the company's financial results; Rumors about a planned sale of the company.
- Britvic to axe Robinsons Fruit Break. // Marketing Week;9/25/2003, Vol. 26 Issue 39, p7
Reports on the recall of Robinson's Fruit Break brand by Britvic Soft Drinks in Great Britain. Launch of Fruit Spring beverage; Evaluation of the advertising for the brand; Target market of the product.
- Britvic to revamp Freekee Soda. Johnson, Branwell // Marketing Week;8/14/2003, Vol. 26 Issue 33, p5
Reports on the launch of the Freekee Soda brand by the beverage manufacturer Britvic Soft Drinks in Great Britain. Benefits of the launch for the company; Reason for the change in name; Criticism against the launch.
- A question of sport. Farr, Annette // Food & Drink Technology;Mar2009, Vol. 8 Issue 6, p28
The article provides an overview on the report published by Britvic Soft Drinks Ltd. on the soft drinks industry in Great Britain. It states that the report is based on the data gathered by Nielsen, and highlights a performance category in both the on and off trade sectors. Paul Moody of Britvic...
- Britvic plots expansion of mobile marketing activity. Kimberly, Sara // Precision Marketing;1/13/2006, Vol. 18 Issue 11, p6
The article focuses on soft drink company Britvic's plan to increase its wireless marketing activity in Great Britain. The company has appointed Enpocket as its exclusive mobile marketing provider. Britvic has for the first time consolidated its mobile marketing business into one supplier. The...