Findus sales plummet despite large ad spend
- Findus in search for shop to implement European initiative. Yates, Karen // Campaign (UK);02/25/2000, Issue 8, p3
Reports on the search of frozen foods company, Findus, for a multinational agency group to market its brand name products in Europe.
- Findus to sell frozen food in Hungary. Olah, Peter // Budapest Business Journal;1/21/2002, Vol. 10 Issue 7, p1
Reports that Swedish frozen food company Findus AB will launch its Findus Hungary Kft affiliate in 2002. Frozen products that Findus will introduce to the Hungarian market; Marketing campaign to be launched in May or June 2002; Targeting of customers through hypermarket and supermarket chains;...
- Findus debuts online to bolster customer base. Chandiramani, Ravi // Marketing (00253650);6/21/2001, p9
Reports on Findus' launching of its first web activity to boost its position in the frozen food market. Use of the sites as market tools to encourage consumers to register and give feedback on specific Findus products.
- Findus. Britt, Bill // Marketing (00253650);5/10/2006, p20
This article focuses on Findus AB. Findus is facing an array of challenges. The frozen-food market is in decline, while Findus' brands such as Crispy Pancakes have become outdated. The company was sold to the Swedish private equity firm EQT in 2000. Like nine of the top 10 frozen ready-meal...
- Findus raids Friskies for first UK marketing chief. McCawley, Ian // Marketing Week;7/12/2001, Vol. 24 Issue 22, p8
Reports on the selection of Gerardo Mazzeo as marketing director of frozen food maker Findus in Great Britain. Mazzeo's previous work with Friskies; Products launched by Findus.
- Findus denies planning to pull out of UK market. // Marketing Week;11/13/2003, Vol. 26 Issue 46, p8
Reports on the review conducted by the frozen food brand Findus of its business across Europe with a view to restructuring the company in Great Britain. Claim of some industry insiders that the review could lead to the brand pulling out of the country; Denial of marketing director Suzanne Nagle...
- Two chiefs go in Findus UK and Euro rejig. // Marketing Week;1/22/2004, Vol. 27 Issue 4, p6
Reports on the resignation of Gerardo Mazzeo and Suzanne Nagle as marketing directors of the frozen food brand Findus AB in Europe. Decentralization of the European marketing of the firm; Relocation of the company's office; Partnership between the company and Grey Worldwide.
- Findus marketing chief steps down. Parry, Caroline // Marketing Week;4/6/2006, Vol. 29 Issue 14, p5
The article reports that Sylvia Banbrough, marketing chief of frozen food firm Findus in Great Britain, has resigned from the firm. Findus' commercial director Vidar Engen has absorbed Banbrough's former duties. The frozen food market has been in decline since October 2005. Findus has sold...
- FINDUS KEEPS ON FREEZING. // Food Manufacture;Dec2002, Vol. 77 Issue 12, p12
Reports that frozen food manufacturer Findus has launched eight soups for the freezer cabinet which are packaged in a similar style to its ready meals.