Npower plans solar energy product launch as part of 'green' initiative
- Npower battles for custom with energy-saving device. // Marketing Week;11/10/2005, Vol. 28 Issue 45, p4
Reports on the plans of Npower to offer the Electricsave monitor, a free device that claims to save energy and money, to its customers in Great Britain. Strategy of the company to encourage consumers to monitor their energy consumption; Features of the Electricsave; Promotion of the device to...
- Npower launches tariff to fast-track price changes. Kilby, Nathalie // Marketing Week;1/25/2007, Vol. 30 Issue 4, p3
The article reports on the launching of Npower Tracker, a new product that will reflect the rise and fall of wholesale energy prices in Great Britain. Npower Tracker is considered the first energy tariff in the country and will allow customers to see their bills based on a quarterly average of...
- Npower backs Football League tie-up. Brownsell, Alex // Marketing (00253650);8/4/2010, p3
The article reports on the launching by Npower of a marketing blitz to promote its Football League in Great Britain.
- Npower pits One 'bundle' against British Gas. Kemp, Ed // Marketing (00253650);4/16/2008, p5
The article evaluates the Npower One product from Npower.
- Untitled. // Utility Week;5/23/2008, Vol. 29 Issue 5, p21
A photograph of Npower's staff during a fund raising event for the Daisy Chain Project is presented.
- Crunch time for 35-mile wind farm cable plansCrunch time for 35-mile wind farm cable plans. Tasker, Johann // Farmers Weekly;2/19/2016, Issue 1070, p1
The article reports that few farmers in Lincolnshire, England, are at loggerheads with energy firm RWE Npower PLC after the renewable energy company's plan to bury 35 miles of high-power electricity cable on their land.
- npower gears up to target small businesses with direct assault. Mutel, Glen // Precision Marketing;1/11/2002, Vol. 14 Issue 15, p6
Reports on npower's advertising campaign targeted at small businesses. Campaign components; Expectation from the campaign; Intention behind the campaign.
- NEWS. // Utility Week;3/11/2011, Vol. 34 Issue 9, p9
The article offers news briefs related to the public utilities in Great Britain, including the authorization given by Energy minister Charles Hendry to RWE Npower to construct a gas-fed power facility in Willington, south Derbyshire, the campaign initiated by RenewableUK to call on wage and...
- Marketing Week Engage Awards 2011. // Marketing Week;12/16/2010, Vol. 33 Issue 51, p4
The article announces that NPower has won the utilities category from the 2010 Marketing Week Engage Awards.