Wella extends Silvikrin range into styling
- Wella adds Nicky Clarke brands to haircare portfolio. // Marketing (00253650);2/15/2001, p4
Reports the addition of the haircare products of celebrity hairdresser Nicky Clarke to the portfolio of Wella in a bid to give its product line a designer dimension in Great Britain.
- Hurry! // American Salon;Jul95, Vol. 118 Issue 7, p98
Reports on the money-back-challenge promotion of Wella. Coverage; Requirements.
- Partnering for beauty. // American Salon;Jul95, Vol. 118 Issue 7, pM9
Reports on the participation of Wella in the sponsorship of Hair Care '95 together with International Salon Systems/Vision Beauty Supply and Hair Cares. Education, fashion, and support for beauty professionals with HIV/AIDS; Belief in the participation in charitable events.
- Wella's new look. // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;9/26/1997, Vol. 174 Issue 62, p6
Reports that hair care company, Wella Group will consolidate its fragrance businesses into one company.
- Wella initial public offering set to open today. // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;12/8/1993, Vol. 166 Issue 110, p6
Reports on the planned initial public offering by Wella AG based in Darmstadt, Germany. Prices of stocks; List of common stocks owned by Stroeher family of Germany; Merger of Wella with Sebastian International in Los Angeles, California.
- Wella's pretax profits increase 3 ... for 1st half. // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;8/18/1993, Vol. 166 Issue 34, p12
Reports on the pretax profits of hair care and fragrance manufacturer Wella for the first quarter of 1993. Increase of three percent; Total group profits; Increase in consolidated sales; Expectation of profits for the remaining periods of the year.
- specialties. // Chemical Week;9/10/2003, Vol. 165 Issue 31, p42
Presents business-related news briefs as of September 10, 2003. Planned completion of Procter & Gamble's deal to purchase personal care manufacturer Wella; Agreement of personal care manufacturer Helen of Troy to acquire Unilever's Brut product line; Plan of Great Lakes Chemical to increase...
- Wella launches SMS campaign to build brand. // Precision Marketing;4/12/2002, Vol. 14 Issue 28, p2
Reports on the short messaging system campaign launched by hair styling brand Wella, as of April 2002. Objective of the initiative.
- Travels with Wella. // American Salon;Apr96, Vol. 119 Issue 4, p103
Reports that Wella International is giving members of the Wella International Network Salon Program free trips to Hair World 1996 from August 10-13, 1996 in Washington, D.C. Criteria for participating members; Contact information.