Consumer fears prompt J&J aloe vera wipe launch
- Johnson & Johnson to tackle might of Head & Shoulders. // Marketing Week;10/2/2003, Vol. 26 Issue 40, p9
Reports on the plans of Johnson & Johnson to launch a Neutrogena Anti-Dandruff subbrand in Great Britain. Efforts of the company to compete with marketing-leading Head & Shoulders shampoo; Amount intended for television advertising of the brand; Creation of consumer-friendly dandruff shampoo.
- J&J extends teen appeal with skin care SKUs. GROSSMAN, ANDREW M. // Drug Store News;3/15/99, Vol. 21 Issue 5, p78
Provides information on new skin care products to be introduced by J&J's Clean & Clear brand in March 1999. Details on the nose and pore strips; Information on the Continuous Control Daily Cleanser.
- J&J Gets More Face Time In Skin Care Category. Bittar, Christine // Brandweek;6/2/2003, Vol. 44 Issue 22, p9
Reports that Johnson & Johnson will launch skin-care products that are aimed at young adults and baby boomers in the U.S. as of June 2, 2003. Information on the two sub-brands under the Neutrogena line of products; Update on the product launches from Procter & Gamble (P&G), Unilever and L'Oreal...
- Changes abound in tampon market. Sloan, Pat; Petrecca, Laura // Advertising Age;7/29/1996, Vol. 67 Issue 31, p6
The article reports that increasing competition in the tampon market has yielded a spate of new products and agency shifts in the U.S. in 1996. Key issues discussed include Tambrands' launch of its new Tampax Non-Applicator Naturals, Johnson and Johnson's introduction of a tampon with an...
- New products for pediatrics. Schuman, Andrew J. // Contemporary Pediatrics;Dec2004, Vol. 21 Issue 12, p39
Introduces several new products for pediatrics in 2004. MacroView otoscope from Welch Allyn; Lighted Ear Curette from Bionix; High Viscosity Dermabond from Johnson and Johnson Inc.
- Follow-Up on Monitored Stocks. // Dow Theory Forecasts;10/19/2009, Vol. 65 Issue 42, p6
The article offers news briefs related to corporate finance and health-care roundup. Profits of Johnson & Johnson for September 2009 quarter has increased by 3% to 1.20 dollar per share. Hylenex, an enzyme that makes the skin more permeable, has been launched by Baxter International Inc. Chevron...
- Johnson's Expands Brand Into Adult Skin And Bath. Nagel, Andrea // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;4/21/2006, Vol. 191 Issue 85, p9
The article reports that the Johnson's baby care brand is launching Johnson's Soft, an adult line of body lotions and body washes specifically for mothers in response to Johnson's research which found that this demographic still seeks a trusted skin care brand. The product consists of four...
- New design in flossing. // British Dental Journal;9/11/2004, Vol. 197 Issue 5, p283
According to Johnson & Johnson Inc., the new Reach Access Daily Flosser has been specifically designed to make flossing so easy that patients will be willing to do it every day. Its design features a long, toothbrush style handle and angled neck and means that patients can comfortably reach...
- G2, Zyrtec Top New Product Sales in '08. Wong, Elaine; Hein, Kenneth // Brandweek;3/23/2009, Vol. 50 Issue 12, p005
The article focuses on a report from Information Resources Inc. which was released in 2009. The report, which is concerned with food and nonfood product brands that have completed one full year of sales, have gained at least 30% national distribution in the U.S. and have generated at least $7.5...