Telewest consumer chief squeezed out
- Telewest realigns consumer posts. Carter, Ben // Marketing (00253650);11/27/2003, p4
Mobile operator Telewest Broadband is restructuring the biggest part of its business, its consumer division, in the wake of consumer chief Gavin Patterson's defection to British Telecommunications PLC (BT). Patterson left Telewest to join BT as group managing director for consumer and ventures....
- Telewest aims to cut debt by axing marketing posts. // Marketing (00253650);5/30/2002, p3
Reports the reduction of marketing jobs by Telewest Broadband in Great Britain.
- Telewest seeks Internet users. // Precision Marketing;2/21/2003, Vol. 15 Issue 19, p5
Reports on Telewest Broaband's launch of a marketing initiative aimed at improving subscriber base and raise the profile of its broadband Internet service.
- Tewlewest set to extend broadband to Eurobell. // Precision Marketing;10/4/2002, Vol. 15 Issue 2, p5
Reports on the launch of the Blueyonder service by Great Britain-based cable group Telewest Broadband throughout its Eurobell franchise with an integrated campaign. Focus of the campaign; Benefit of transition from analogue to digital mode for the cable group; Direct mailings to highlight the...
- Telewest adopts viral strategy to lure viewers. // Precision Marketing;6/7/2002, Vol. 14 Issue 36, p6
Provides information on a viral marketing campaign in public toilets to be launched by Telewest Broadband on the back of the Fifa World Cup. Features of the poster campaign created by Saatchi & Saatchi; Aim of the campaign; Number of customers of Telewest; Straplines of the campaign.
- Telewest Broadband marketing chief quits. // Marketing Week;9/26/2002, Vol. 25 Issue 39, p12
Reports on the resignation of cable company Telewest Broadband head of marketing for interactive services David Caswell following restructuring at the company. Earlier profession of Caswell; Person appointed in place of chief executive; Promotion of consumer's division commercial director.
- Telewest signs Capital Gold breakfast deal. // Marketing Week (01419285);2/13/2003, Vol. 26 Issue 7, p12
Reports that Telewest Broadband's Talk Unlimited has been selected to sponsor the radio program 'Capital Gold Breakfast Show' when it launches on February 24, 2003, in Great Britain. Terms of the sponsorship deal.
- Telewest backs Essential TV and phone package. // Marketing (00253650);3/6/2003, p8
Reports on the promotional strategy designed by the agency Rapier for television (TV) broadcasting company Telewest Broadband to promote its Essential TV and phone package. Details of the campaign.
- Telewest Broadband to abolish senior position. Wilkinson, Amanda // Marketing Week;1/10/2002, Vol. 25 Issue 2, p12
Reports that cable operator Telewest Broadband is reviewing the position of customer marketing director, held by Chris Pilling, following the completion of the company's re-branding and restructuring of the marketing department. Transfer to commercial director of television David Hobday to the...