- Maximizing productivity: A textbook example. O'Brien, Katherine // American Printer;Aug97, Vol. 219 Issue 5, p38
Features Von Hoffman Press, a textbook manufacturer which produces 40 percent of the elementary, high school, and college textbooks in the United States. Implementation of prepress approach; Productivity advantages of an integrated system; Flexibility in prepress system.
- People... // Educational Marketer;7/21/2003, Vol. 34 Issue 21, p8
Reports that Von Hoffman Corp. named Richard Dunn vice president and director of its manufacturing facility in Jefferson City, Missouri.
- Dip in Sales at Von Hoffmann. // Publishers Weekly;12/1/2003, Vol. 250 Issue 48, p13
Reports on the decline in total revenue of Von Hoffman Corp. in the third quarter of 2003. Factors to which the decline is attributed; Net loss of the company during the period; Increase in total sales of the printer for the nine-month period.
- Von Hoffmann launches full-service prepress branch. // American Printer;Aug2004, Vol. 233 Issue 5, p12
This article reports that Von Hoffmann Corp. plans to launch Anthology, a full-service prepress operation, by integrating its creative and premedia businesses Preface, H&S Graphics and Lehigh Digital. The new prepress facility will handle all creation and product development for the educational...
- Von Hoffmann Corp. Will Add Textbook Covers To Printing Services with Acquisition of Lehigh Press. // Educational Marketer;9/15/2003, Vol. 34 Issue 26, p1
Reports on the multi-million dollar acquisition of Pennsauken, New Jersey-based textbook cover manufacturer, Lehigh Press Inc., by St. Louis, Missouri-based printing services provider, Von Hoffmann Corp. Terms of the strategic acquisition deal; Impact of the acquisition on the services provided...
- Partnerships & Acquisitions... // Educational Marketer;1/26/2004, Vol. 35 Issue 3, p7
Reports on mergers and acquisitions in the educational publishing industry in the United States. Educational consulting firm MarketingWorks' acquisition of KnowledgeQuest Education Group, a strategic and financial advisory firm serving the education and training industries; Educational and...
- Financial Briefs ... // Educational Marketer;12/6/2004, Vol. 35 Issue 34, p8
Reports on the financial activities of college and K-12 information aggregator ProQuest Co. and educational printer Von Hoffmann Corp. in the U.S. as of December 6, 2004.
- Von Hoffmann Corp. to Acquire Lehigh Press. // Publishers Weekly;9/15/2003, Vol. 250 Issue 37, p17
Reports on the preliminary agreement signed by Von Hoffman Corp. to acquire Lehigh Press Incorporated. Value of the acquisition deal; Benefit of the deal to Von Hoffman Corporation's expansion strategy; Sales growth posted by Von Hoffman during the first six months of 2003.
- Von Hoffmann Corp. To Be Merged Into Jostens Holdings. // Educational Marketer;8/2/2004, Vol. 35 Issue 22, p4
The article focuses on consolidation and merger of corporations in the U.S. Textbook and commercial printer Von Hoffmann Corp. will become part of a new specialty and marketing company in a $2.2 billion deal, by buyout firm Kohlberg Kravis Roberts & Co. (KKR) and DLJ Merchant Banking Partners,...