- Illinois Picks ACT Inc. To Administer State Test. Cavanagh, Sean // Education Week;10/4/2006, Vol. 26 Issue 6, p19
The article reports on the Illinois board of eduction's decision to replace Harcourt Assessment Inc. with Act Inc. for overseeing its mandatory high school assessment test. The decision came after many complaints from schools of delays and errors on the tests. Meta Minton, spokeswoman for the...
- ACT Selected to Develop Framework For New National Writing Test. // Diverse: Issues in Higher Education;12/15/2005, Vol. 22 Issue 22, p21
The article reports on the move by the U.S. National Assessment Governing Board to hire Iowa City-based ACT Inc. to help in the revision of the country's writing skills test. The national writing assessment to be revised is given to students in grades 4, 8 and 12. It is part of the National...
- NAEP Writing Exams Going Digital in 2011. Olson, Lynn // Education Week;3/14/2007, Vol. 26 Issue 27, p23
The article presents information on changes to the U.S. National Assessment of Educational Progress (NAEP). Beginning in 2011, the writing portion of the NAEP will change to a computerized exam as part of a framework for writing assessment developed by ACT Inc. and adopted at a March 2007...
- Zone valve upgrades Metlund System. // Reeves Journal: Plumbing, Heating, Cooling;Mar95, Vol. 75 Issue 3, p30
Features the Metlund Hot Water Demand System. Advantages of zone valve over solenoid valve; ACT Inc. as maker of the system.
- The 16-bit micro is here. // Accountancy;Jan1982, Vol. 93 Issue 1061, p42
Features the Sirius microcomputer from ACT. Key features; Applications; Pricing.
- A lovely bunch of Apricots. // Accountancy;Sep84, Vol. 95 Issue 1093, p49
Features the ACT's range of Apricot computer products. Desktop microcomputer; Local area network system; Apricot Portable computer.
- DacEasy, Inc., releases Flagship, Version 5.0: Fully customizable managerial accounting system. Smith, L. Murphy; Warner, Paul D. // CPA Journal;Aug93, Vol. 63 Issue 8, p75
Presents the Flagship, Version 5.0 customizable managerial accounting system from DacEasy, Inc. Features; Advantages; Requirements; Price.
- DacEasy adds E-mail support. // PC Week;12/19/94, Vol. 11 Issue 50, p35
Reports on DacEasy Inc.'s release of version 2 of its small-business accounting software `DacEasy Accounting for Windows.'
- FlagShip 5.0. Bertolucci, Jeff // PC World;Sep93, Vol. 11 Issue 9, p94
Presents FlagShip 5.0 from DacEasy Inc. Customizable multimodule accounting system for large companies; Features; Price.