International, Higher Education Boost Thomson Learning In 2001
- Thomson Learning Revenue Climbs 9.5% For Fiscal Year-End. // Educational Marketer;03/20/2000, Vol. 31 Issue 9, p7
Reports on the increase in the financial performance of Thomson Learning for the fourth quarter and year ending December 31, 1999.
- Acquisitions, Focus On Technology Credited For Strong Thomson 2Q. // Educational Marketer;08/21/2000, Vol. 31 Issue 24, p7
Reports on the financial performance of Thomson Learning for the second quarter of 2000.
- Thomson Learning Earnings Rise On Strong Acquisitions, Technology. // Educational Marketer;11/20/2000, Vol. 31 Issue 33, p2
Focuses on the growth of Thomson Learning's revenue and profit during the third quarter of 2000, in the United States.
- Thomson Learning reports 20% Revenue Growth In Year's First Half. // Educational Marketer;8/20/2001, Vol. 32 Issue 24, p9
Provides information on the profits reported by publisher Thomson Learning for the first six months of 2001.
- Thomson Learning Grows Revenue 6.7% To $2.32B In 2005; Higher Education Revenue Increases 5%. // Educational Marketer;2/20/2006, Vol. 37 Issue 6, p1
The article reports on the financial performance of Thomson Learning Corp. in 2005 in Stamford, Connecticut. The company's revenue increased by 6.7 percent. Thomson's gross sales increased by 9 percent. Industry-wide, returns increased 32.1 percent to 96.8 million in December 2005. The company...
- Acquisitions Boost sales At Thomson Learning. // Publishers Weekly;8/12/2002, Vol. 249 Issue 32, p138
Reports on the revenue posted by Thomson Learning in the second quarter ended June 31, 2002. Amount of the revenue; Sales in the company's higher education and international segments; Percentage of increase in revenue.
- Thomson's Integration Of Harcourt on Track. Milliot, Jim // Publishers Weekly;11/19/2001, Vol. 248 Issue 47, p20
Presents an update on Thomson Learning in the United States as of November 19, 2001. Integration of Harcourt's higher education division into Thomson Learning; Plan to build a distribution center in Florence, Kentucky; Increase in the total revenues for the third quarter ended September 30, 2001.
- Thomson Learning Revenue Up 5% in 2006; Global Higher Ed/Reference Grows 7%. // Educational Marketer;2/19/2007, Vol. 38 Issue 4, p1
The article reports on the financial performance of college publisher Thomson Learning of Connecticut in 2006. The company's revenue increased 5% to $2.29 billion and its international higher education and reference business generated a revenue of $1.8 billion. Thomson's executive vice president...
- Thomson Learning 2004 Revenue Up 5.9%; U.S. Higher Education Revenue Increases 4.5%. // Educational Marketer;2/21/2005, Vol. 36 Issue 6, p1
Reports on the increase in the global revenue of Thomson Learning Corp. Growth in all the business units of the publishing house; Benefits of the business units from the company acquisitions; Dominance of the company in the market in the U.S.; Efforts of the company to push the sale of...