And The Winner Is...Pearson's Peter Jovanovich Previews 2002 Adoptions
- HBJ's Jovanovich resigns; Named CEO of Macmillan/McGraw-Hill. Reid, C.; O'Brien, M. // Publishers Weekly;4/13/1992, Vol. 239 Issue 18, p9
Announces the resignation of Peter Jovanovich as president and CEO of Harcourt Brace Jovanovich (HBJ) to accept an appointment as president and CEO of the joint Macmillan/McGraw-Hill school publishing company, effective June 1. A surprise move to both General Cinema and to the publishing...
- Pearson Education's Jovanovich Counters Dismal Outlook for Instructional Software at SIIA Forum. // Electronic Education Report;3/14/2003, Vol. 10 Issue 5, p1
Discusses Pearson Education chief executive officer Peter Jovanovich's outlooks for instructional software in 2003, presented at the Software & Information Industry Association's Education Venture Forum on February 25, 2003 in New York City.
- Jovanovich to head MHC education group. // Publishers Weekly;6/12/1995, Vol. 242 Issue 24, p17
Reports on the appointment of Peter Jovanovich as president of McGraw-Hill Co.'s (MHC) Educational Publishing Group. Responsibilities; Sales performance of the MHC unit for 1994.
- Pearson Education CEO Takes Leave Of Absence to Fight Illness. // Educational Marketer;12/15/2003, Vol. 34 Issue 36, p3
Reports on the filing for leave of absence for medical reasons by Pearson Education Inc. chief executive officer Peter Jovanovich in the U.S. Treatment of pulmonary illness; Financial performance of the firm; Selection of interim executives.
- Jovanovich on Medical Leave. // Publishers Weekly;12/15/2003, Vol. 250 Issue 50, p14
Reports on the decision of Peter Jovanovich, chief executive of Pearson Education, to take a medical leave of absence for a few months, according to his statement released in December 2003. Reason for taking a medical leave of absence.
- Jovanovich Returns to Pearson. Milliot, Jim // Publishers Weekly;5/31/2004, Vol. 251 Issue 22, p10
Announces that Pearson Education head Peter Jovanovich returned to work on a part-time basis in May 2004 after a double lung transplant in March. Importance of his publishing career; Target growth in Pearson's higher education business for the year.
- Pearson Education CEO Peter Jovanovich Returns From Leave. // Educational Marketer;6/7/2004, Vol. 35 Issue 16, p5
Reports that Peter Jovanovich, CEO of Pearson Education Inc., has returned to work after taking a medical leave of absence. Plan of Jovanovich to increase his time at work in the company; Revenue of the company as of the year 2003.
- Pearson Education's Jovanovich Takes Long-Term Medical Leave. // Educational Marketer;2/7/2005, Vol. 36 Issue 4, p5
Focuses on the health condition of Peter Jovanovich, CEO of Pearson Education Inc. in upper Saddle River, New Jersey. Impact of his ailing medical condition on his job; Necessity of the double lung transplantation; Decision to take Implications of the long-term medical leave of Jovanovich on the...
- Jovanovich Leaves Pearson. Milliot, Jim // Publishers Weekly;2/7/2005, Vol. 252 Issue 6, p16
Reports on the resignation of Peter Jovanovich as chief executive of Pearson Education. Health condition of Jovanovich; Contributions of Jovanovich to Pearson; Information on the executives of Pearson.