Pearson Education Aims To Protect Margin And Market Share After Modest 2001 Growth
- Pearson Technology Group Combines Consumer, Professional Units. // Educational Marketer;12/06/99, Vol. 30 Issue 34, p7
Deals with the projected increase on the annual revenue of Pearson Education due to the online learning alliance between the company's Macmillan USA and Pearson Professional and Technical Reference units.
- Pearson Education Remains On Top In 1999 Overseas K-12 Sales. // Educational Marketer;09/11/2000, Vol. 31 Issue 26, p4
Reports on the international sales of publisher Pearson Education company in 1999.
- Higher Education and Professional Businesses Drive 6% Revenue Growth in 2002 at Pearson Education. // Educational Marketer;3/10/2003, Vol. 34 Issue 8, p1
Reports on Pearson Education Inc.'s 2003 revenues from its U.S. educational publishing business.
- Jovanovich Handicaps Pearson Education Prospects. Milliot, Jim // Publishers Weekly;10/14/2002, Vol. 249 Issue 41, p12
Reports on the increase in projected sales at Pearson Education for 2002. Performance of the NCS testing and assessment group; Areas where Pearson will be downsizing its investments.
- Pearson Expects Revenue Growth, Profit Improvement. // Educational Marketer;2/5/2007, Vol. 38 Issue 3, p3
The article reports on the expectation of revenue growth from Pearson Education Inc. in the U.S. Pearson Education sustained revenue momentum during the fourth quarter, because of its publishing business and school that has generated a growth in revenue. They also expect an improved profit for...
- Pearson Education, Despite Revenue Decline, Leads U.S. K-12 Publishers in EM's Exclusive 2002 Index. // Educational Marketer;7/14/2003, Vol. 34 Issue 20, p1
Reports on the revenue performance of Pearson Education in 2002 in terms of sales from K-12 instructional materials, amidst economic downturn that plagued the K-12 educational publishing industry in the United States. Value of total sales generated in the K-12 market; Factors that contributed...
- Increase In College Sales Mitigates Flat Year In K-12 For A 4% Revenue Gain At Pearson Ed. In 2004. // Educational Marketer;3/7/2005, Vol. 36 Issue 7, p1
Reports on the financial performance of educational publisher Pearson Education Inc. in New Jersey. Increase in education sales; Improvement of higher education sales; Adjustment of growth for currency fluctuation and excluding acquisitions and disposals.
- Pearson Book Revenues Rose 17% to $4 Billion. Milliot, Jim // Publishers Weekly;3/12/2001, Vol. 248 Issue 11, p14
Focuses on the increase in total book revenues and operating profit at Pearson in 2000. Reason for the importance of the strong showing of Penguin Putnam's frontlist in 2000; Important contributions to the Penguin Group's sales gain; Increase in the United States school sales in Pearson Education.
- Pearson's Performance Leads Large Print Publishers in 2006. // Electronic Education Report;3/9/2007, Vol. 14 Issue 5, p4
The article provides information on the 2006 financial performance of Pearson Education Inc., the largest education publisher in the U.S. The company's revenue from its global K-12 and higher education publishing increases by 8% amounting to $5.29 billion in the said year. Moreover, the company...