- News Briefs... // Educational Marketer;6/23/2003, Vol. 34 Issue 18, p8
Reports developments related to educational marketing in the U.S. as of June 2003. Industrial relations between WebCT and SCT; Integration agreement between WebCt and Datatel; Focus of a workshop at the National Center for Education Research and Technology conference.
- News Briefs... // Educational Marketer;11/3/2003, Vol. 34 Issue 31, p8
Presents news concerning the educational publishing industry in the United States as of November 3, 2003. Launching of the Reading PowerWorks reading program from Sundance Co.; Sharable Content Object Reference 1.2 certification given to the Vista platform of higher education e-learning...
- News Briefs . . . // Educational Marketer;04/02/2001, Vol. 32 Issue 10, p8
Focuses on the selection of WebCT, a provider of electronic learning systems, as the course management systems provider for Regents Online Degree Programs.
- SCT, WebCT End Exclusive Partnership, SCT Adds Blackboard. // Educational Marketer;8/18/2003, Vol. 34 Issue 24, p4
Reports that higher education technology solutions provider SCT Corp. and course platform WebCT Inc. ended their exclusive partnership. Reasons for the business move; Insights of the terms of agreement of SCT with WebCT; Revenue gained by both SCT and Blackboard.
- Higher hopes. Williams, Peter // e.learning age;Apr2004 Supplement, p7
Presents information on a 2003 survey commissioned by WebCT about the role of electronic learning (e-learning) to improve teaching creativity in Great Britain. Number of lecturers included in the survey; Percentage of lecturers who stated that classroom-based teaching and online learning was...
- Partnerships & Acquisitions ï¿½. // Educational Marketer;3/6/2006, Vol. 37 Issue 7, p8
The article reports that higher education course management software provider Blackboard Inc. in Washington, D.C. has completed the acquisition of its main rival WebCT Inc. in Lynnfield, Massachusetts in a cash transaction. Blackboard plans to upgrade its guidance including the results for WebCT.
- Courseware Costs Soar. Angelo, Jean Marie // University Business;May2002, Vol. 5 Issue 4, p13
Presents news update on the change in the pricing models made by courseware providers Blackboard and WebCT as of May 2002. Institutions that benefited the pricing model; Estimated cost for Blackboard's Bb Learning software; Implication of the shift in pricing structure on some schools; Basis of...
- Course Management Systems: Review the Latest Models. // Distance Education Report;1/1/2004, Vol. 8 Issue 1, p4
Presents the latest editions of Course Management Systems in 2004. Description of WebCT campus Edition 4.1 produced by WebCity; Benefits of Unicon Academus Course Management from JA-SIG; Crucial aspects of Blackboard's Content Management system.
- WebCT's Expanded Vista. Rivard, Nicole // University Business;Oct2002, Vol. 5 Issue 8, p68
Introduces Vista 1.1, an academic enterprise software system, from WebCT. Features.