- Financial Briefs. . . // Educational Marketer;7/1/2002, Vol. 33 Issue 19, p8
Presents news items on financial developments in educational publishing as of July 1, 2002. Multi-million dollar credit facility; Direct-to-consumer test-preparation products for parents to use with children.
- College Sales Lead In Mixed 9-Month Results. // Educational Marketer;11/11/2002, Vol. 33 Issue 32, p2
Highlights the financial performance of instructional publishers in the U.S. for the period ended September 30, 2002.
- Financial Briefs... // Educational Marketer;10/16/2000, Vol. 31 Issue 30, p7
Presents updates on the financial condition of several companies in the United States educational publishing industry as of October 16, 2000.
- Why Buy Books? Kershaw, Anne // Quill & Quire;Apr96, Vol. 62 Issue 4, p1
Focuses on the impact on Canada's educational publishing industry of increased photocopying of textbooks resulting from cutbacks in educational funding in the country. Market challenges facing educational publishers in Canada; Impact of funding cuts on schools' textbooks purchasing; Lobby...
- Financial Briefs ï¿½. // Educational Marketer;9/27/2010, Vol. 41 Issue 19, p8
The article offers financial news briefs in the educational publishing industry of the U.S. including the decline on the revenue of Goodheart-Willcox Co. Inc. in the first quarter of 2010 and the 46 million U.S. dollar fund secured by Kno in the round of equity and debt financing.
- Scholastic's Competitors Also Are Buffeted in Volatile Stock Market. // Educational Marketer;2/17/2003, Vol. 34 Issue 6, p3
Reports on the impact of the decline in stock prices on K-12 publishing companies in the U.S. Decrease in the revenue and earning guidance of Scholastic; Role of investors in the financial markets; Percentage decrease in price rate.
- Financial Briefs. // Educational Marketer;5/28/2007, Vol. 38 Issue 11, p7
The article offers news briefs relating to finance in the U.S. educational publishing industry. Book manufacturer and specialty publisher Courier Corp.'s revenue increased to $76.3 million in the second quarter of 2007, a 33% increase from the previous year. The revenue of Varsity Group, a...
- Scholastic Education Q2 Revenue Falls 2.1% in Soft Market. // Educational Marketer;1/8/2007, Vol. 38 Issue 1, p3
The article presents the forecast of the financial revenue of New York-based educational publishing company Scholastic Inc. for the second quarter of 2007. It has been anticipated that the company's income will decline by 2.1% to $97.2 million in the second quarter of fiscal 2007. On the other...
- Acquired Titles Boost Wiley's Revenue 6%. // Educational Marketer;7/8/2002, Vol. 33 Issue 20, p2
Reports on the increase in U.S. college revenue at educational publishing firm John Wiley and Sons Inc. in fiscal year 2002 ended April 30. Contribution of higher education division to company-wide profit; Acquisition of titles from Thomson Learning Inc.; Impact of college enrollments in...