College E-Learning Software Firms Aim To Grow Market With Sophisticated, High-Priced Products
- Good things come in smaller packages. Mayer, John H. // Software Magazine;Jun97, Vol. 17 Issue 6, p80
Focuses on the middle market of the enterprise resource planning (ERP) software. Difference of middle-market firms from larger companies; Advantages of the smaller size of mid-market firms in implementing ERP solutions; ERP needs of the middle market; Some advantages of the middle market...
- Germany Marketing Intelligence Software. // Marketing Intelligence Software Industry Profile: Germany;2002, pN.PAG
Presents a profile of the marketing intelligence software industry in Germany. Background on Datamonitor, a business information company specializing in industry analysis; Executive summary of the industry; Market overview; Market value; Market segmentation; Competitive landscape; Leading...
- United Kingdom Marketing Intelligence Software. // Marketing Intelligence Software Industry Profile: United Kingdom;2002, pN.PAG
Presents a profile of the marketing intelligence software industry in the United Kingdom. Background on Datamonitor, a business information company specializing in industry analysis; Executive summary of the industry; Market overview; Market value; Market segmentation; Competitive landscape;...
- Is it possible to build customer driven products? Devitte, Jesse // New Hampshire Business Review;04/09/99, Vol. 21 Issue 8, p15
Discusses marketing strategies for the computer software industry. Identification of market requirements; Establishment of a project plan; Importance of proper pricing, technical support and training.
- Palm urged to step up marketing efforts. Nobel, Carmen // eWeek;12/10/2001, Vol. 18 Issue 48, p26
Focuses on the urge for software company Palm Inc. to intensify marketing efforts in the United States. Accounts on the marketing problems of the company; Threats posed by the Microsoft Corp. print advertisement; Dismissal of employees.
- In marketing, software rules. Feder, Richard // Brandweek;08/04/97, Vol. 38 Issue 30, p40
Looks at the computer software industry as the industry with the most sophisticated marketing strategies. Six ways in which software companies have re-invented the new product development process.
- New software tools take aim at sales leads. Bertrand, Kate // Advertising Age;5/27/96 Supplement Internet, Vol. 67, pM1
Shows how marketers are using the Internet to find new sales leads and distribute the leads within the company. Names of several software companies that use the Internet to announce new products or product upgrades including Aurum, Maximizer, and ECCO Pro; Product details; Cost.
- Software makers find niches. Dellwo, Adrienne C. // Journal of Business (10756124);11/21/2001, Vol. 16 Issue 24, pA1
Reports on the growth of small software developers in Spokane, Washington and Coeur d'Alene, Idaho resulting from their marketing to niches in diverse industries. Inclusion of Genesis Software Systems' development of Windows-based software for furniture stores; Agency Software's creation of...
- BMC Software to focus Caribbean sales efforts through Puerto Rico. Martinez, Jose // Caribbean Business;11/15/2001, Vol. 29 Issue 46, p46
Reports the marketing channels of the software and services of BMC Software in Puerto Rico. Growth in the system management software sector; Objectives of the development of the software products of the company; Target industries of the BMC Software.