- MOUSE CLICKS TO CAT SWIPES. Dyrli, Odvard Egil // Curriculum Administrator;Jul2001, Vol. 37 Issue 7, p13
Presents technologies which link traditional classroom media to web sites available in the United States as of July 2001. Launch of the National Science Teachers Association's special content codes initiative; Use of the :Cuecat scanner to access relevant online content with bar codes;...
- Design learner-friendly training manuals. Kelty // Training & Development;Nov99, Vol. 53 Issue 11, p18
Presents ways for training professionals to enhance the look of their presentation materials. Emphasis on visual aids; Use of color in increasing learning and retention; Capabilities of digital printing systems.
- What's new. // Technology & Learning;Oct94, Vol. 15 Issue 2, p72
Offers information on the availability of educational materials in the United States. Includes curriculum software; Software tools; Books and publications; Online services; Peripherals and communication devices; Upgrades, updates and new versions.
- What's New. // Technology & Learning;Jun2000, Vol. 20 Issue 11, p68
Features educational products available in the United States. Software; Hardware; Telecommunications; Industry announcements.
- New products. // T H E Journal;Nov93, Vol. 21 Issue 4, p69
Features new technologies designed for classroom applications. Includes LCD panels, video equipments and computer equipment protectors.
- Multimedia. // T H E Journal;Mar97, Vol. 24 Issue 8, p57
Presents the release of technological products for educational purposes in the United States. Includes the software CareerView and Course Builder; Learning Corel Presentations 7; Establishment of the Academy of Multimedia in selected school districts nationwide.
- Products. // T H E Journal;Mar97, Vol. 24 Issue 8, p73
Presents technological products for educational purposes. Includes data projector; Language learning system; Mobile projector; Workstation seats; Copier; Audio systems; LCD panels; Word processing unit; Convertible keyboard.
- Special feature: Technology that moves learners in the right direction. Taraban, Roman; Brothen, Thomas // Journal of Developmental Education;Spring99, Vol. 22 Issue 3, p34
Discusses the major themes for teaching with technology, in response to Anne G. Koehler's `A New Paradigm for Teaching With Technology,' published in the `Journal of Developmental Education,' dated fall 1998. Instructional model; Mastery learning; Learning and empirical method.
- Earthquakes, Mud Balls and Language Translation Programs. Sokoloff, Michele // Media & Methods;Mar/Apr2000, Vol. 36 Issue 4, p4
Editorial. Introduces a series of articles about educational technology in the United States. Case study of an educator who attempted to improve a teaching technology used in his school; Types of products which can be incorporated into various disciplines.