- Awards. // T H E Journal;Jan2007, Vol. 34 Issue 1, p15
The article presents updates on awards given to educational technology products and providers in the U.S. The Dash dashboard and data portal of TetraData, which lets administrators monitor daily attendance, student scores, graduation rates and other data related to their districts, has won a...
- Financial Briefs... // Educational Marketer;12/3/2012, Vol. 44 Issue 24, p8
The article reports that Boise, Idaho-based PCS Edventures Inc., a provider of STEM educational products for schools and colleges, earned revenue of 1.3 million dollars in the second quarter of fiscal 2012, ended on September 30.
- PCS announced a new "lab website". // Robot;Mar/Apr2014, Issue 45, p13
The article reports that afterschool resource provider PCS Edventures has announced its plans to scaling its labs and website across the U.S. to further assist K-12 students to become innovators, scientists, engineers, programmers and doctors of the future.
- Financial Newsï¿½. // Electronic Education Report;6/14/2010, Vol. 17 Issue 12, p7
The article reports on the 450,000 dollars raised by PCS Edventures.com through private offering that was subscribed by its shareholders and accredited investors.
- ROBOTICS FOR YOUNGER FOLKS. Hazlett, Carol Lynn // Robot;Nov/Dec2015, Issue 55, p26
The article evaluates the Discover Robotics and Programming kit from PCS Edventures, and gives information about its microcontroller, sensors, as well as manuals provided with it.
- PCS Names Grover CEO. // Electronic Education Report;1/23/2012, Vol. 19 Issue 2, p6
The article announces that Robert Grover was appointed chief executive officer (CEO) of PCS Edventures Inc.
- People ... // Educational Marketer;2/11/2013, Vol. 44 Issue 4, p7
The article announces several career changes which include Robin Warner appointed as managing director at DeSilva+Phillips, Charles Ferer named as chief financial officer at Rafter, and Krystal Wright appointed as controller at PCS Edventures!.com.
- See Spot merge. Asoule, Alexander // Fairfield County Business Journal;2/23/2009, Vol. 48 Issue 8, p5
The article reports on the merge of the children's publisher Trudy Corp. with PCS Edventures Inc. PCS Edventures Inc. issued stockholders of Trudy Corp. with $2 million worth of stock and agrees to assume the $2.8 million worth of Trudy's debt. Details on the transaction agreement between the...
- HOLIDAY GIFT GUIDE. // Robot;Jan/Feb2016, p18
The article offers brief information on several robots including the RiQ robot kit from educational products company PCS Edventures Inc., the 785 Gear Rack Kit from robot ServoCity, and the R.E.V. Robotic Enhanced Vehicles from consumer technology designer WowWee Group Ltd.