Test Prep Helps Power Haights Cross In 2001
- Haights Cross Posts Solid Gains. Milliot, Jim // Publishers Weekly;4/8/2002, Vol. 249 Issue 14, p14
Reports on increase in revenues posted by Haights Cross Communications in 2001. Percentage of increase; Core businesses of the company; Performance of the company's supplementary educational publishers.
- Sales Up 1% at Haights Cross. Milliot, Jim // Publishers Weekly;12/9/2002, Vol. 249 Issue 49, p14
Reports on the third-quarter sales of Haights Cross Communications, which ended September 30, 2002. Factors which contributed to the results; Sales performance of its subsidiaries.
- Haights Cross Has Solid Gains in Sales and Earnings. Milliot, Jim // Publishers Weekly;4/28/2003, Vol. 250 Issue 17, p12
Reports on the sales and earnings of U.S. educational and reference publisher Haights Cross Communications in 2002. Percentage increase in its revenue; Contribution of its Audio Adventures to its sales and earnings; Information on the sales and profits of its other divisions. INSET: AOLTWBG...
- Science and Test Prep Drive Growth at Haights Cross. // Educational Marketer;4/14/2003, Vol. 34 Issue 12, p6
Reports on the corporate profits of Haights Cross Communications Inc. in White Plains, New York. Growth in revenues; Operating income; Percentage of the revenue growth.
- K-12 Supplemental, Higher Education E-Learning Shows Improvement In First Half Of 2004. // Educational Marketer;8/16/2004, Vol. 35 Issue 24, p1
Reports on the financial results of educational publishing companies in the U.S. as of the first semester of 2004. Factors augmenting the profit growth of eCollege.com; Decline in the revenue incurred by Reed Elsevier PLC; Total profit generated by Haights Cross Communications Inc.
- Haights Cross Has Gains, Makes Purchase. // Publishers Weekly;12/13/2004, Vol. 251 Issue 50, p16
Reports on the financial performance of Haights Cross Communications in the U.S. for the third quarter ended September 30, 2004. Factors which contributed to an increase in the company's revenue; Decline in net loss; Improvement in sales of several Haights divisions; Details of an agreement...
- Haights Cross Looking at $25-Million Buy. Milliot, Jim // Publishers Weekly;2/2/2004, Vol. 251 Issue 5, p14
Reports on a nonbinding letter of intent signed by Haights Cross Communications (HCC) to acquire a print-based curriculum supplementary publisher. Effort taken by HCC to finance the transaction; Reasons for the profit shortfalls of the company.
- Sales, Earnings Rise At Haights Cross. Milliot, Jim // Publishers Weekly;9/2/2002, Vol. 249 Issue 35, p17
Reports on the net profits posted by two U.S. publishing companies for the first half of 2002. Haights Cross Communications; Recorded Books.
- Sales Up, Earnings Dip at Haights Cross. // Publishers Weekly;8/16/2004, Vol. 251 Issue 33, p12
Reports on the profits posted by the educational and library publisher Haights Cross Communication for the second quarter ended June 30, 2004. Primary reason behind the decrease in income from operations; Impact of series including Reading PowerWorks and Ranger Rick Science on the company's...