Financial News . .
- Univ. Of Phoenix Online Growth Helps Drive Apollo Revenue. // Educational Marketer;10/20/2003, Vol. 34 Issue 30, p5
Reports on the revenue increase of Apollo Group Inc. in the fiscal 2003 in Phoenix, Arizona. Percentage of the revenue increase; Operating and net income; Factors contributing to the revenue increase of the company.
- Bidders Flock To Remington College. Grocer, Stephen // Mergers & Acquisitions Report;12/6/2004, Vol. 17 Issue 47, p1
Reports on the status of the planned sale of privately held Remington College in Little Rock, Arkansas, as of December 2004. Profits posted by the college in 2003; Number of for-profit colleges operated by Remington; List of possible bidders for the college, including Apollo Group Inc.
- Revenue Up 6.4% at Halfway Point in Apollo's Fiscal 2007. // Educational Marketer;5/28/2007, Vol. 38 Issue 11, p1
The article reports on the financial performance of Apollo Group Inc., the operator of for-profit, career-oriented University of Phoenix in Arizona for the first six months of its fiscal year that ended on February 28, 2007. The company posted a revenue of $1.28 billion, 6.4% higher for the same...
- MasterCard Still Growing Rapidly. Larson, Paul // Morningstar StockInvestor;12/15/2008, Vol. 8 Issue 6, p20
The article offers news briefs related to the financial performance of several industries in the U.S., after presidential candidate Barack Obama won. If Obama administration will spend more money for subsidizing education, Apollo Co. could boost its business. General Motors Corp.'s light-vehicle...
- Trimmed Apollo, Bought Autodesk. // Morningstar StockInvestor;12/15/2008, Vol. 8 Issue 6, p24
The article presents the author's views regarding the strategy of selling a part of Apollo Group Inc. in the Hare Portfolio to acquire a stock for the Autodesk Inc. It notes that the sale of less than half of the Apollo aims to free up some of the funds although it trades up under $90 fair...
- Apollo Group, Inc. SWOT Analysis. // Apollo Group, Inc. SWOT Analysis;Jan2005, p1
Presents an overview of Apollo Group Inc., Phoenix, Arizona-based provider of higher education programs for working adults. Company overview, including revenues generated in fiscal year 2004, services provided, and principal businesses; Key facts, including contact information; Analysis of the...
- Company Overview. // Apollo Group, Inc. SWOT Analysis;Jan2005, p4
Presents an overview of Apollo Group Inc., Phoenix, Arizona-based provider of higher education programs for working adults. Revenues generated in fiscal year 2004; Services provided, including operation of education programs and services in 137 learning centers and 82 campuses in 39 states in...
- Key Facts. // Apollo Group, Inc. SWOT Analysis;Jan2005, p4
Presents key facts about Apollo Group Inc., Phoenix, Arizona-based provider of higher education programs for working adults. Address and contact information; Revenues and financial year end data; Number of employees; SIC and NAICS codes; New York and NASDAQ National Market tickers.
- Apollo Group Tightens its Belt, as Enrollment and Revenue Decline Again. // Educational Marketer;10/22/2012, Vol. 44 Issue 21, p1
The article focuses on the efforts being made by Apollo Group Inc. to increase its profitability. Apollo, that operates University of Phoenix in Arizona, is downsizing by closing some of its campuses and laying off employees, following decline in revenue and new enrollments. It informs that...