- Electronic education media sales are projected to hit $1.15 billion in 1999, according to Simba... // Electronic Education Report;11/24/99, Vol. 6 Issue 22, p1
Reports on the increased sales of electronic teaching devices in 1999 according to the study findings of Simba Information.
- YTD College Sales Increase 7.2% Through May. // Educational Marketer;7/21/2008, Vol. 39 Issue 15, p6
The article reports on the increases in sales of college instructional materials by 7.2 percent in the U.S. through May 2011.
- High School Materials Show Largest Gain, K-12 Sales Continue Upward. // Educational Marketer;7/16/2001, Vol. 32 Issue 21, p6
Reports on the increase in sales of instructional materials in the United States as of July 2001.
- Led By Adoption States, K-12 Instructional Materials Sales Climb. // Educational Marketer;10/15/2001, Vol. 32 Issue 30, p5
Reports on the growth in sales of K-12 instructional materials in the U.S. in August 2001.
- College Sales See Single-Digit Increases, Returns Decline. // Educational Marketer;10/15/2001, Vol. 32 Issue 30, p7
Focuses on the growth in sales of college instructional materials in August 2001 according to the Association of American Publishers.
- December K-12 Sales Fall, Keeping Year Growth Just Below Projections. // Educational Marketer;2/18/2002, Vol. 33 Issue 6, p5
Reports on the increase in sales of K-12 instructional materials in the U.S. in 200. INSET: U.S. K-12 Instructional Materials Sales, 2001.
- K-12 Materials Make Midyear Turnaround. // Educational Marketer;7/8/2002, Vol. 33 Issue 20, p4
Examines the effect of the May sales of instructional materials on the U.S. spring sales season for 2002. Growth in elementary school sales; Increase in open territory sales.
- Sales of k-12 Materials Drop 11% in July. // Educational Marketer;9/9/2002, Vol. 33 Issue 26, p6
Reports on the decline of sales for K-12 instructional materials in the U.S. Percentage of decrease in the year-to-date sales; Total sales in open territories; Information on the light adoption schedule.
- Q1 College Instructional Materials Sales Remain Almost Flat with 2002. // Educational Marketer;5/12/2003, Vol. 34 Issue 14, p4
Presents information on college instructional materials sales for the first quarter of 2003 in the United States. Monthly sales report of the Association of American Publishers; Decrease in net sales in the months of February and March of the same year; Reason for the sluggish sales performance...