Sales Of K-12 Instructional Materials Strong, Shows Double Digit Growth
- College Instructional Materials Unit Sales Flat, Returns Drop 30%. // Educational Marketer;3/18/2002, Vol. 33 Issue 9, p4
Reports on the decline in sales of instructional materials in U.S. colleges, according to the sales report of the Association of American Publisher. INSET: U.S. College Instructional Materials Sales, January 2002.
- Instructure Opens Code for Its Canvas LMS. // Educational Marketer;2/14/2011, Vol. 42 Issue 4, p1
The article reports on the launch of the free open-source Canvas Community Version learning management system by technology firm Instructure in the U.S. Chief executive officer (CEO) Josh Coates asserts that the company aims to promote learning management systems and becoming the standard...
- K-12 Sales Slip In August, While College Sales Jump For The Month. // Educational Marketer;10/11/99, Vol. 30 Issue 29, p5
Reports the decline in sales of instructional materials to the K-12 market and increase in sales for college textbooks in August 1999.
- K-12 Sales Soar In April; College Market Continues Seasonal Decline. // Educational Marketer;06/12/2000, Vol. 31 Issue 17, p3
Presents data from the Association of American Publishers, which showed an increase in net sales of K-12 instructional materials and a sales decline of college textbooks in the United States in April 1999.
- October College Net Sales Post in the Red. // Educational Marketer;1/ 3/2011, Vol. 42 Issue 1, p6
The article reports on the 22.5-million-U.S.-dollar net sale loss of college instructional materials in the U.S. October 2010.
- College Net Sales Jump 10.5% in January. // Educational Marketer;4/2/2007, Vol. 38 Issue 7, p8
A chart is presented depicting the U.S. college instructional material sales from January 2006 to January 2007.
- Textbook Sales Rise Amid Strong Increases In Adoption States. // Educational Marketer;11/15/99, Vol. 30 Issue 33, p2
Reports that net sales of instructional materials to adoption states in the K-12 market has increased in September 1999 according to the Association of American Publishers' Monthly Domestic Sales Report.
- AAP Report: February School Sales Up 14.6% In February. // Educational Marketer;04/17/2000, Vol. 31 Issue 12, p7
Reports on the 14.6 percent increase in net sales of instructional materials to K-12 schools in February 2000, according to statistics provided by the Association of American Publishers.
- Sales of K-12 Instructional Materials Continue Strong Pace In May. // Educational Marketer;07/10/2000, Vol. 31 Issue 20, p8
Presents information on the sales of education instructional materials in May 2000, according to the Association of American Publishers.