- Adhesive/Sealant. // New Equipment Digest;Nov2005, Vol. 70 Issue 11, p20
This article presents information on the newly launched optically clear adhesive/sealant, EP37-3FLF, from Master Bond Inc. This low-viscosity adhesive/sealant creates bonds that are resistant to impact, shock, and severe thermal cycling. The EP37-3FLF has a low exothermic value, making it an...
- Adhesive/Sealant. // Medical Design Technology;Dec2005, Vol. 9 Issue 13, p36
The article evaluates the Polymer System UVI5X-6 adhesive/sealant from Master Bond Inc. and offers information on its features and functions.
- MANUFACTURING & DESIGN. // Lightwave;Aug2005, Vol. 22 Issue 8, p23
Features the UV15-7SP4 non-yellowing UV-curable polymer, an adhesive, sealant and coating system from Master Bond Inc. in the U.S. Usability; Availability.
- Flexible adhesive. // Laser Focus World;Jan2006, Vol. 42 Issue 1, p149
The article presents information on the EP37-3FLF low-viscosity, high-flexibility adhesive/sealant from Master Bond Inc. EP37-3FLF has an operating temperature range of -80Â°F to 250Â°F. It has a tensile strength of 4000 psi at 75Â°F.
- Adhesives & tapes. // Machine Design;8/10/2006, Vol. 78 Issue 15, p81
The article highlights several adhesives and tapes for industrial use. The products include a line of hot-melt adhesives that bonds metals and thermoplastics from Akron Coating and Adhesives, the Flex Bond Thin Set structural adhesive for lamination from Devcon and the Polymer System Supreme...
- Adhesive/Sealant exhibits high flexibility. // New Equipment Digest;Feb2006, Vol. 71 Issue 2, p18
The article features Hackensack, New Jersey-based Master Bond Inc.'s adhesive/sealant Type UV15X5. It is an ultraviolet-curable urethane that is resistant to abrasion. It provides electrical insulation properties and has the capability to endure thermal cycling and mechanical shock. A contact...
- Adhesive. // Laser Focus World;Jun2006, Vol. 42 Issue 6, p146
The article introduces the UV14-3, a one-component, flexible, ultraviolet-curable polymer system from Master Bond in Hackensack, New Jersey. It can be removed by most conventional solvents. It is a 100 percent reactive, moderate viscosity liquid at ambient temperature and it does not contain any...
- Compriband Timber Max. // Glass Age;Jan2006, Vol. 49 Issue 1, p58
The article reviews the new Compriband Timber Max pre-compressed foam sealing tape by Illbruck Sealant Systems UK Ltd. The author discusses the features of the tape sealant. Significantly, the flexible nature of the foam and its extended movement range enables it to sustain its sealing...
- Literature. // Adhesives & Sealants Industry;Mar2002, Vol. 9 Issue 2, p65
Features literature for the adhesives and sealants industry. Modular light sources; Optically clear pressure sensitive adhesives; High-temperature pumps; Pump handbook; High-temperature materials handbook.
- Epoxy Adhesive Features High Shear and High Peel Strength. // ECN: Electronic Component News;Feb2006, Vol. 50 Issue 2, p43
The article features the structural adhesive for industrial applications, a new product from Master Bond Inc. Called Supreme 11F, the epoxy adhesive features high shear, high peel strength, and desirable resistance to vibration and shock. The product can be employed with special gun applicator,...