Partnerships & Acquisitions . .
- Partnerships and Alliances... // Educational Marketer;9/17/2001, Vol. 32 Issue 27, p8
Presents an update on partnership or alliances in the United States education publishing market as of September 17, 2001.
- News Briefs. // Educational Marketer;3/18/2002, Vol. 33 Issue 9, p8
Presents news briefs on partnerships with publishers and authorization in education in the U.S. as of March 2002.
- Partnerships & Acquisitions... // Educational Marketer;10/14/2002, Vol. 33 Issue 29, p9
Reports on developments concerning partnerships and acquisitions involving educational publishing companies in the U.S. as of October 14, 2002.
- Partnerships & Acquisitions. // Educational Marketer;11/3/2003, Vol. 34 Issue 31, p8
Presents news concerning partnerships and acquisitions in the educational publishing industry in the United States as of November 3, 2003. Education and commercial printer Von Hoffmann Corp.'s acquisition of Lehigh Press; Partnership between the Princeton Review and the William J. Clinton...
- Footnote: Wadsworth Launches Tool with Plagiarism Sleuth. // Educational Marketer;1/19/2004, Vol. 35 Issue 2, p5
Reports on the partnership of college publisher Wadsworth with iParadigms Inc. to provide an online plagiarisms-sleuthing tool as part of its new electronic portfolio for students and instructors in Belmont, California. Terms of the agreement; Aim to conduct research, manage their course...
- Partnerships & Acquisitions ï¿½. // Educational Marketer;11/7/2011, Vol. 42 Issue 22, p8
The article reports on the partnerships and acquisitions in the educational publishing sector in the U.S. including Pearson PLC's partnership with adaptive learning platform provider Knewton Inc. and the acquisition of Kid Pix, a brand of drawing and painting software, by Software MacKiev Co.
- Partnerships & Acquisitions ï¿½. // Electronic Education Report;4/7/2008, Vol. 15 Issue 7, p7
The article reports on the partnership of Vantage Learning and Schoolteam, the 800,000 dollars worth of contract signed by a school district in Palm Springs, California with Vantage Learning, and the launch of the microsite of SMART Technologies on Scholastic Educational Publishing's internet site.
- Thomson Teams Up with Sakai for Course Management System Offering. // Educational Marketer;4/16/2007, Vol. 38 Issue 8, p1
The article reports on the strategic partnership between Thomson Learning Corp. (TLC), a provider of education and training assessment solutions, with nonprofit organization, Sakai Foundation to establish an open source course platform in the U.S. The partnership will enable TLC to offer course...
- Acquisitions & Partnerships ... // Educational Marketer;7/19/2004, Vol. 35 Issue 21, p8
Reports on acquisitions and partnerships in educational publishing in the U.S. Partnership of Pearson Education with exam-authoring provider Respondus; Strategic relationship of The Princeton Review and the New York City Investment Fund with Oasis Children's Services; Provision of summer and...