Acquisitions in Education Market Pick Up as Confidence Returns
- Acquisitions & Partnerships ï¿½. // Educational Marketer;11/10/2008, Vol. 39 Issue 22, p8
The article offers information on several acquisitions and partnerships in the educational publishing industry of the U.S. including the partnership between Jones and Bartlett Publishers and Mexican Red Cross, the partnership of Cengage Learning Fifty Lessons, and the alliance of National...
- Publishers Go On Spending Sprees With Purchases Aimed At Getting Them Online And Into Testing. // Educational Marketer;08/21/2000, Vol. 31 Issue 24, p1
Reports on the merger and acquisition trend in the educational publishing industry as of August 2000.
- Pearson Completes NCS Acquisition; Appoints New CEO of NCS Pearson. // Educational Marketer;10/02/2000, Vol. 31 Issue 28, p2
Deals with the acquisition of educational and testing services company National Computer Systems by Pearson PLC.
- Online Penetration, Print Position, Testing At Core Of 2000's Biggest Deals. // Educational Marketer;01/22/2001, Vol. 32 Issue 3, p1
Reports on merger and acquisition deals in the educational publishing industry in 2000.
- Vivendi Universal To Houghton Mifflin: Parlez-Vous Francais? // Educational Marketer;06/04/2001, Vol. 32 Issue 16, p5
Uncovers the plan of Paris, France-based company Vivendi Universal to buy Boston, Massachusetts-based educational publisher Houghton Mifflin.
- Merger & Acquisition Activity Picks Up In 2002, Though Last Year's Scale Is Missing. // Educational Marketer;8/5/2002, Vol. 33 Issue 22, p1
Reports that the merger and acquisition activity in the educational publishing industry has accelerated in 2002 in the United States. Corporate reorganization of Vivendi Universal; Purchase by Reed Elsevier of Harcourt; Value of transactions whose prices were publicly released.
- Stool Pivots Freely, Locks Automatically Under Load. // New Equipment Digest;Nov2005, Vol. 70 Issue 11, p7
This article presents information on the 1Y Series stool, newly launched by the company, BioFit Engineered Products. Mounted to a wall or other vertical point, theses stool, reportedly, swings easily into position in challenging workstation spaces, or under a conveyor to stations on either side...
- Partnerships & Acquisitions... // Educational Marketer;10/14/2002, Vol. 33 Issue 29, p9
Reports on developments concerning partnerships and acquisitions involving educational publishing companies in the U.S. as of October 14, 2002.
- Partnerships & Acquisitions. // Educational Marketer;11/3/2003, Vol. 34 Issue 31, p8
Presents news concerning partnerships and acquisitions in the educational publishing industry in the United States as of November 3, 2003. Education and commercial printer Von Hoffmann Corp.'s acquisition of Lehigh Press; Partnership between the Princeton Review and the William J. Clinton...