New Products . .
- INS Faulted for Retaliation Against Border Patrol Agents. // Venulex Legal Summaries;2002 Q2, p1
The article focuses on the conclusion of the U.S. Department of Justice Office of Inspector that the U.S. Immigration and Naturalization Service (INS) has violated federal laws protecting whistleblowers when it demoted and punished two Border Patrol agents who complained on a lack of security on...
- Harcourt Sale Tops EM's List of Top Educational Publishing Stories For The Year 2000. // Educational Marketer;01/08/2001, Vol. 32 Issue 1, p1
Discusses the top educational publishing stories in the United States for the year 2000.
- Educational Publishing Industry Looks to Improve Operating Margins in 2002. // Educational Marketer;4/15/2002, Vol. 33 Issue 12, p1
Deals with the need for the educational publishing industry in the U.S. to protect and improve their operating margins due to the decline in revenue-generating opportunities in 2002.
- Partnerships & Acquisitions . . . // Educational Marketer;4/15/2002, Vol. 33 Issue 12, p6
Reports on several partnerships and acquisitions related to educational publishing industry in the U.S. as of April 15, 2002.
- News Briefs . . . // Educational Marketer;4/15/2002, Vol. 33 Issue 12, p6
Presents news briefs on the educational publishing industry in the U.S. as of April 15, 2002, which include the expansion of the online periodical library of Thomson Corp.
- Research round-up. // Education (14637073);6/28/2002, Issue 60, pN.PAG
Summarizes the content of several academic journals published in Great Britain as of June 2002. 'Education Action Research'; 'School Leadership and Management'; 'Gender and Education'; 'Educational Review'; 'Educational Studies'; 'Educational Psychology in Practice.'
- Research round-up. // Education (14637073);7/12/2002, Issue 62, pN.PAG
Provides information on several academic journals. 'Research in Post Compulsory Education'; 'Oxford Review of Education'; 'Research Papers in Education.'
- PUBLISHING. A. B. // Education Week;8/29/1984, Vol. 3 Issue 41/42, p14
The article reports on developments related to educational publishing in the U.S. A new quarterly on the subject of forensics, the art of debate, has begun publication. Oxford University Press plans to computerize the Oxford English Dictionary, a project that will be funded by IBM Corp. and the...
- U.S. College Net Sales Improve 66% In May As Returns Shrink 19%. // Educational Marketer;7/19/2004, Vol. 35 Issue 21, p4
Reports on the increase in net sales of college publishers in the U.S. in May 2004. Increase of gross sales; Decline in returns; Reduction of year-to-date losses.