N.J. Higher Ed to Receive High-Speed Networking
- REFLECTIONS ON THE USE OF INSTRUCTIONAL TECHNOLOGIES IN MARKETING EDUCATION. Peterson, Robert A.; Albaum, Gerald; Munuera, Jose Luis; Cunningham, William H. // Marketing Education Review;Fall2002, Vol. 12 Issue 3, p7
Determines the use of instructional technologies in marketing education. Characterization of technology in higher education; Categories of higher education institution; Impact of educational technology on distant learning.
- Editor's Page: Exploring the Learning Paradigm. Morris, Libby V. // Innovative Higher Education;Winter2004, Vol. 29 Issue 2, p85
Presents an introduction to the December 2004 issue of the journal "Innovative Higher Education."
- The challenge of the NLII. BARONE, CAROLE // Educom Review;Jan/Feb99, Vol. 34 Issue 1, p56
Focuses on the expansion of higher education's mission in the 21st Century. Issues about providing access to higher education; Information on the National Learning Infrastructure Initiative's Instructional Management System (IMS) project; Change in the roles of faculty members and students.
- Markets for `Borderless Education'. Fielden, John // Minerva: A Review of Science, Learning & Policy;Spring2001, Vol. 39 Issue 1, p49
Discusses the situation confronting British universities that are entering the virtual or electronic learning market. Impact of changes on international students in Great Britain and overseas; Consideration of how such changes may affect institutional managers, strategic leadership and...
- A PEEK OVER THE HORIZON. Caramanico, Nancy // Technology & Learning;Aug2013, Vol. 34 Issue 1, p10
The article focuses on the K-12 2013 Horizon Report depicting the use of emerging technologies in the K-12 educations and its effect on teaching, learning, and creative inquiry in higher education.
- Today's Technology, Tomorrow's Classroom. Clayton, Eric A. // University Business;Sep2010, Vol. 13 Issue 8, p18
The article focuses on the demand for newer innovative technologies by the college students in the U.S.
- Education Bytes. Schrecker, Ellen // Academe;Sep/Oct99, Vol. 85 Issue 5, p2
Deals with the prevalence of technological innovations in higher education. Related general issues; Educational materials covered by technological advancement; Educational benefits of technology.
- Toward higher ground. // Crain's New York Business;12/02/96, Vol. 12 Issue 49, p30
Reports that higher education institutions in New Jersey are giving students access to research facilities and technology. Importance of nurturing emerging technologies; Examination of the project that was developed by University Heights Science Park.
- Reusable Learning Objects. Jacobsen, Peder // e-learning;Nov2001, Vol. 2 Issue 11, p24
Discusses the issues related to the use of reusable learning objects (RLO) in the learning process. Factors affecting the market potential of RLO in the future; Learning products which can be considered as RLO; Forecast on the development on learning tools and processes.