Reading A-Z Launches, Capitalizing on Phonics
- A Web site opens doors for teachers. Pihlaja, Charita // Inside Tucson Business;1/6/2003, Vol. 12 Issue 31, p6
Features the Web site of Reading A-Z, a reading company in Tucson, Arizona. Design; Special features; Company profile of Reading A-Z.
- ProQuest Expands Offerings To K-12 Classroom Market With Acquisition Of Reading A-Z. // Educational Marketer;5/10/2004, Vol. 35 Issue 14, p1
K-12 and college information aggregator ProQuest Information and Learning Co. acquired K-12 reading resource publisher Reading A-Z last month for an undisclosed sum. The company is interested in acquisitions on the library side, where it is already a significant player and opportunities on the...
- ProQuest Expands Offerings With Acquisition Of Reading A-Z. // Electronic Education Report;5/14/2004, Vol. 11 Issue 10, p5
K-12 and college information aggregator ProQuest Information and Learning Co. has acquired K-12 reading resource publisher Reading A-Z in the U.S. Founded in 2002, Reading A-Z offers downloadable, printable books, including French and Spanish-language books, lesson plans and worksheets targeted...
- Enhanced and Improved Past Winners. Salpeter, Judy // Tech & Learning;Dec2003, Vol. 24 Issue 5, p18
Focuses on the upgrades and enhancements made on the past winners of the Technology & Learning awards given by the "Technology & Learning" magazine as of December 2003. Expansion of the book catalog of Reading A-Z; Additional features of the Graph Club 2.0 graphing tool from Tom Snyder...
- News Briefs... // Educational Marketer;09/20/99, Vol. 30 Issue 27, p8
Presents news briefs related to the educational publishing industry as of September 20, 1999.
- News Briefs. // Educational Marketer;11/15/99, Vol. 30 Issue 33, p7
Presents news briefs related to the educational publishing industry as of November 15, 1999.
- News Briefs. . . // Educational Marketer;3/10/2003, Vol. 34 Issue 8, p8
Presents news briefs related to the educational publishing industry in the U.S. recent as of March 2003.
- AAP Changes Monthly Sales Reports, Adds K-12 Supplement. // Educational Marketer;3/31/2003, Vol. 34 Issue 10, p4
Reports that the Association of American Publishers School Division has changed its process of reporting monthly sales results.
- Untitled. // Curriculum Review;Nov93, Vol. 33 Issue 3, p30
Lists educational publications and resources. Center to Prevent Handgun Violence's `Teaching the Bill of Rights: The Case of the Second Amendment'; National Health/Education Consortium's `Eat to Learn, Learn to Eat' on nutrition programs; IBM's EduQuest's booklet and video `EduQuest: The...