- LeapFrog adds curriculum to learning toys in effort to enter school market. // Electronic Education Report;07/21/99, Vol. 6 Issue 13, p4
Reports on interactive learning tools developer LeapFrog's move into the school market by adding lesson plans and built-in assessment features to its consumer products.
- News Briefs... // Educational Marketer;12/06/99, Vol. 30 Issue 34, p8
Provides update on the educational market in the United States as of December 6, 1999.
- Adoptions Drive Strong Sales In K-12 Market; College Sales On Rebound. // Educational Marketer;08/21/2000, Vol. 31 Issue 24, p5
Reports on the total sales of instructional materials to the K-12 market in California for the first half of 2000.
- AAP Report Shows 60% Drop In College Sales In October 2000. // Educational Marketer;01/08/2001, Vol. 32 Issue 1, p6
Focuses on the decline in the net sales of college instructional materials in the United States in October 2000.
- AAP Reports High School Sales Up While Elementary Sales Are Sluggish. // Educational Marketer;04/02/2001, Vol. 32 Issue 10, p4
Discusses the sales of instructional materials in elementary and high schools in the United States in January 2001.
- News Briefs.... // Educational Marketer;11/12/2001, Vol. 32 Issue 32, p8
Presents updates on the instructional materials industry in the U.S. as of November 12, 2001.
- Tomorrow's high-performance courseware: A rough sketch. Van Horn, Royal // Phi Delta Kappan;Mar98, Vol. 79 Issue 7, p556
Forecasts tomorrow's high-performance courseware as of March 1998. Instructional design for tomorrow's courseware; Components; Hybrid courseware, including CD-ROMs, Web pages, and on-line assessment.
- THINK ABOUT FATHERS. // Nursery World (Haymarket Business Publications Ltd);5/21/2009, Vol. 109 Issue 4170, p9
The article evaluates two educational resources developed by the Fatherhood Institute.
- Habits of Mind Instructional Videos. // Language Magazine;Sep2014, Vol. 14 Issue 1, p27
The article reports the collaboration of WonderGrove Studios with the Institute for Habits of Mind to produce a series of instructional animations based on the 16 Habits of Mind developed by Dr. Art Costa, former national president of the Association of Supervision and Curriculum Development.