U.S. Print Supplemental Segment Outpaces Basal
- EM Exclusive: Riverdeep Tops Simba's 2005 Software Publisher Index. // Educational Marketer;5/8/2006, Vol. 37 Issue 14, p3
The article reports that Riverdeep earned the number one spot in the Simba's rankings of instructional software publishers. Educational publishers anticipated that 2005 would be a good year, according to Electronic Media for the School Market, 2006-2007, a report released by Simba Information....
- Special Education Instructional Materials Market Grows with RtI Expansion. // Electronic Education Report;6/14/2010, Vol. 17 Issue 12, p3
The article reports that special education instructional materials procurement have increased with the growth in the number of Response to Intervention (RtI) education students. It says that RtI programs combines both special education and general education departments which created an overlap...
- 2013-2014 to be Big Year for CCSS-Aligned Programs. // Educational Marketer;10/21/2013, Vol. 44 Issue 21, p1
The article discusses the results of a 2013 survey conducted by MCH Strategic Data Simba Information to K-12 teachers on Common Core State Standards (CCSS) in the U.S. It says that 35% of the respondents believe standards have not been updated by their districts since 2010. It states that 26.9%...
- Growth in Special Education Instructional Materials Likely Will be in Digital. // Educational Marketer;6/ 7/2010, Vol. 41 Issue 12, p1
The article presents a survey conducted by Simba Information together with Market Data Retrieval to examine the special education practices in schools and the effectiveness of instructional materials in the U.S. PreK-12 educators and administrators who were designated to make educational plans...
- New Philly Schools CEO Keynotes Simba Conf. // Electronic Education Report;8/16/2002, Vol. 9 Issue 15, p3
Focuses on speakers of the educational conference of Simba Information in New York City. Background of Philadelphia public school Chief Executive Officer Paul G. Vallas; Focus of Secretary of Education Grover Whitehurst on accountability; Contact information.
- Internet market study. // Seybold Report on Desktop Publishing;9/4/95, Vol. 10 Issue 1, p42
Reports that SIMBA Information has issued a demographic study of Internet users.
- Report: Sales of multimedia to colleges will grow 24% to $528.9M in 2001. // Electronic Education Report;06/24/98, Vol. 5 Issue 12, p5
Presents the highlights of Simba Information Inc.'s report about the college publishing market in the United States. Projection of the increase in the sales of multimedia products used for college instruction; Factors influencing the growth of multimedia sales in the 1997-2001 period; Growth of...
- Pepsico invades South Africa. // Snack Food;Aug95, Vol. 84 Issue 8, p13
Reports that PepsiCo Foods International (PFI) has purchased 50 percent of the shares in Simba International Inc., a South African salted snack maker. Objectives of the purchase; Profile of Simba; Benefits from the purchase.
- Report Excerpt: Bookstores Still Reign Supreme. // Book Publishing Report;Jun2010, Vol. 35 Issue 6, p1
An excerpt from the report "Trends in Trade Book Retailing 2010" by Simba Information Inc. is presented.