NACSCORP Alters Returns Policy for Stores
- NACSCORP's new deal. // Publishers Weekly;12/12/1994, Vol. 241 Issue 50, p22
Reports on NACSCORP's offer of a two-day freight program. Program features.
- More space, more books. // Publishers Weekly;11/15/1993, Vol. 240 Issue 46, p33
Reports on NACSCORP's expansion of its Oberlin, Ohio, warehouse. Nature of NACSCORP; Features of the expansion; Other plans for the warehouse; Schedule for the completion of the expansion.
- NACSCORP, Lightning Source Forge POD Alliance For Campuses. // Educational Marketer;7/2/2001, Vol. 32 Issue 19, p6
Focuses on the agreement between Lightning Source and NACSCORP, wherein NACSCORP would provide access to print-on-demand books for college students in the United States.
- FAST FACT. // Business Officer;Jun2014, Vol. 47 Issue 11, p7
The article reports on the announcement by publisher OpenStax College regarding its distribution partnership with the distribution service company NACSCORP in April 2014.
- Lightining Strikes NACSCORP Deal. // Publishers Weekly;7/9/2001, Vol. 248 Issue 28, p12
Highlights an agreement between NACSCORP and Ingram's Lightning Source relating to electronic publishing. Terms of the agreement; Advantages of the agreement.
- Short Takes. // Crain's Cleveland Business;7/16/2001-7/22/2001, Vol. 22 Issue 29, p19
Presents news briefs related to technology in Cleveland, Ohio, as of July 16, 2001. Rainbow Room Salon's digital subscriber line service; Nacscorp's deal with Lightning Source Inc.; Audio Video Interior's opening of a audio-video design center.
- NACS, Ingram in College Deal. Mutter, John // Publishers Weekly;3/15/2004, Vol. 251 Issue 11, p12
Reports on the deal entered into by the National Association of College Stores and Ingram Books Co. to set up a selling program. Objective of the program; Information on how the program operates; Remarks from Nacscorp President Len Jardine on the agreement.
- Sometime Competitors NACSCORP and Ingram Partner for Distribution. // Educational Marketer;3/15/2004, Vol. 35 Issue 9, p4
Explains that the distribution agreement forged between NACSCORP of Oberlin, Ohio and erstwhile competitor Ingram Book Co. of La Vergne, Tennessee will bring benefits of scale to NACSCORP and service efficiencies to Ingram. Wholesaler of books and computer software to college bookstores;...
- There are returns. // Automotive Marketing;Nov93, Vol. 22 Issue 11, p61
Discusses customer's policy on merchandise returns. Motor Equipment Manufacturers Association's (MEMA) estimate on the cost associated with unnecessary returns; Use of functional discounts to suit customer policies; Comments of Echlin's Engine System Co. vice president Bob Daley on the use of...