As a Signpost for 2002, First Quarter Results Send Mixed Signals; Emphasis Is Put on Profitability
- Renaissance Learning Revenue and Profitability Decline in 2006. // Electronic Education Report;2/9/2007, Vol. 14 Issue 3, p1
The article reports on the revenue and profitability of Renaissance Learning Inc. in Wisconsin Rapids, Wisconsin. Renaissance Learning management described 2006 as a transitional year of organizational and product changes. It also was a year of continued revenue decline in the company's core...
- News Briefs ï¿½. // Educational Marketer;5/25/2009, Vol. 40 Issue 11, p8
No abstract available.
- AAP Reports High School Sales Leap, Elementary Sales Climb More Slowly. // Educational Marketer;05/21/2001, Vol. 32 Issue 15, p3
Provides information on the sales status of high school instructional material in March 2001, according to the American Association of Publishers' Monthly Domestic Sales Report.
- Higher Returns Decrease College Instructional Sales, AAP Reports. // Educational Marketer;05/21/2001, Vol. 32 Issue 15, p7
Provides information on the sales status of college instructional materials in March 2001, according to the monthly sales report of the Association of American Publishers.
- U.S. College Net Sales Hit April Slump; Sales Up, Returns, Too. // Educational Marketer;06/18/2001, Vol. 32 Issue 18, p7
Reports on the sales of college textbooks and instructional materials in the United States in April 2001, according to the Association of American Publishers.
- Pearson Education Leads K-12 Publishers in 2001. // Educational Marketer;6/10/2002, Vol. 33 Issue 17, p3
Reports on the total sales of K-12 instructional materials in 2001.
- People. . . // Educational Marketer;4/7/2003, Vol. 34 Issue 11, p8
Presents news briefs pertaining to executives in the educational materials industry in the U.S. as of April 7, 2003.
- Lighting the way: What we're learning from model schools. Salpeter, Judy // Technology & Learning;Oct97, Vol. 18 Issue 3, p24
Focuses on a number of models designed to start educational reform in the United States. Reference to Co-NECT Schools which focus on technology as a central tool for improved student results; Description of the Modern Red Schoolhouse; Additional information. INSET: On the home front..
- The trouble with technology planning. Parham, Charles // Technology & Learning;Oct97, Vol. 18 Issue 3, p47
Focuses on the effects of educational technology planning, with emphasis on school systems trying to implement technology plans in order to secure funding for other equipment. Effects of plans being written in a hurry; Four key questions states need districts to focus on.