People in the News . .
- For First Six Months of 2002, College Revenue Rises, While K-12 Revenue Is Stuck in a Slump. // Educational Marketer;8/19/2002, Vol. 33 Issue 24, p1
Reports the state of the educational publishing industry in the U.S. Spending on textbook adoption; Revenue improvement from several reading program; Purchasing activity for print products.
- Financial Briefsï¿½. // Educational Marketer;7/14/2003, Vol. 34 Issue 20, p8
Reports on developments related to the educational publishing industry in the United States as of July 14, 2003. Financial performance of Washington, D.C.-based course management platform provider Blackboard Inc.; Promotion of Michael Ross as executive vice president and publisher at World Book...
- Former WizeUp CEO Re-Enters E-Publishing With Casebriefs Series. // Educational Marketer;1/10/2005, Vol. 36 Issue 1, p2
The article reports that David Gray, the CEO of New York based Gray Publishing and Media, recently released six digital titles of Casebriefs, the study aid for law students. Gray developed the Casebriefs software, a sort of Cliff Notes for law textbooks, in 1995 and sold the assets a war later....
- News Briefs... // Educational Marketer;09/20/99, Vol. 30 Issue 27, p8
Presents news briefs related to the educational publishing industry as of September 20, 1999.
- News Briefs. // Educational Marketer;11/15/99, Vol. 30 Issue 33, p7
Presents news briefs related to the educational publishing industry as of November 15, 1999.
- News Briefs. . . // Educational Marketer;3/10/2003, Vol. 34 Issue 8, p8
Presents news briefs related to the educational publishing industry in the U.S. recent as of March 2003.
- AAP Changes Monthly Sales Reports, Adds K-12 Supplement. // Educational Marketer;3/31/2003, Vol. 34 Issue 10, p4
Reports that the Association of American Publishers School Division has changed its process of reporting monthly sales results.
- Untitled. // Curriculum Review;Nov93, Vol. 33 Issue 3, p30
Lists educational publications and resources. Center to Prevent Handgun Violence's `Teaching the Bill of Rights: The Case of the Second Amendment'; National Health/Education Consortium's `Eat to Learn, Learn to Eat' on nutrition programs; IBM's EduQuest's booklet and video `EduQuest: The...
- Report roundup. // Education Week;4/10/96, Vol. 15 Issue 29, p9
Reports on the availability of reports on education in the United States. Availability of a report on college tuition from the National Association of State Universities and Land-Grant Colleges; American Council on Education (ACE) Research Brief Series; Jobs for the Future examination of...